• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

looking for info on muscle fatigue

Gottork1967

Meaner than poop
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I used to work a strenuous job, and when I would do anything, I could get one hell of a pump without really trying. I watch as much MMA as I can and I remember an interview that they had with one fighter, and he talked about how his fight was going and used his standup more than ground game cause he did not wanna "lactic up" his muscles.

Now back a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago a friend of mine said he took a supplement that made it to where he had to REALLY workout tremendous amounts to get a good pump and before this supplement he got huge pumps in little time.

SO I guess what I am looking for is something that help with endurance and slows the pump up.. I am trying to do a home workout and work on my cardio and endurance and I am a fairly strong person but at 25-30 pushups done properly I am pumped to the max and cannot go anymore..

So what should I do? Find a supplement to help this or just work harder to get more reps out?

Beta-Alanine can help clear lactic acid. The "pump" is not due to lactic acid.

Back