• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

a low level cycle?

harley

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am thinking about doing a cycle but am being very particular about what I use. I dont want to gain 20-lbs. in a month or have all my hair fall out. I am just looking for maybe a few pounds of muscle gains while getting harder, all with little side effects. I would really prefer an oral steroid than injectable. I was thinking about a 4-week cycle of Andoil. I am neither a novice lifter nor a poor dieter. I have a good workout plan and a good diet that I follow. Anyone have some good advice?

20 pounds in a month is not going to happen on an oral only cycle IMO unless you are pretty damn lucky, so don't worry about that.

Why Andriol? Its not active in the system for very long, not a 17aa, but I'd rather do something else.

DBol works great for fast action (your short cycle plan).

Why no injectables? Unless you have baldness in your family, your being overly paranoid.

I think I'd take a small stack with injectables and plan on 20 pounds over 2 months if you don't want 25-30 that most people keep on an 8-10 week cycle, with proper use and post cycle therapy.

I understand that I wouldn't gain 20-lbs. in a month or lose my hair. I am just being sarcastic. Part of the reason I want a short low level cycle is so I dont have the gains that look "overnight." I have been doing a lot of reading and it seems that Andriol has low side effects, decent gains, and you keep much of your gains. I have seen some effectiveness charts on the net that show D-bol as a great strength and size builder but not to good for keeping gains. I don???t necessarily care if the cycle is 1, 2, or even 8 weeks depending on the strength of the AS. I would consider an injectable steroid, but I prefer oral.

Primo is probably the #1 low level/bridge item of choice, #2 from what I've seen would be Anavar.

If you don't gain much or gain slowly, sure its easy to keep your gains, even easier if you have a post cycle regimen, but 4 weeks is usually so short that most items will just be kicking in, as far as andriol I'm not sure since its hardly ever used. DBol however kicks in PRONTO, very fast acting, very popular, often used to kick start off Test/Deca cycles etc

Sounds like someone doesn't wanna stick themselves :)

Andriol sucks. I swear Andriol is just like a prohormone.
Listen if your not ready to stick yourself then don't even think about using any gear. An oral only cycle will do very little and it will be a waste of cash.
i too was just like you when i was younger. If your gonna use gear you have to be mentally and emotionally ready to handle the responsibilitly that comes with it. IMO just stick to getting your diet right.
Remember diet is 80% of it

Last edited:
Seems kind of where this is going, if you don't want the fast gains then unless your already very big good monthly weight gains should not be a problem for those that are dieting and working out right, or try one of the legal orals and see where that takes you.

Or consider a light oral and injectable stack, and make good retainable 15-20 pound @ 8-10 week cycle gains.

Like enrage said, Andriol sucks HARD. I assume since you are in the southwest, andriol is your chioce because it is all over Mexico. Seriously it sucks and is a waste of money, even at MX prices. Also, as a general rule, "most" gains that you get form orals, are short lived. A seriously poor choice man. The only people that really make gains from andriol are the older guys that use it as a hormone replacement(low test levels). Their gains are not muscular, but rather in the hardwood dept.

Back