• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey Guys, First Cycle, Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sus250maybe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As reccomended by a used-to-be roid head. I should start off my first cycle with Sus 250, and during its peak usage use a few shots of deca

Now heres the cycle i was reccomended by him:
Week 1: 125g of sus 250
Week 2: 250 g sus 250
Week 3: 375g sus 250
week 4: 500 g sus 250
week 5: 500 g sus 250
week 6: 625g sus 250
week 7: 500g sus 250
week 8: 375g sus 250
week 9: 375g sus 250
week 10: 250g sus 250
week 11: 250g sus 250/Clomid 50-100
week 12: 125g sus 250/Clomid 100-150/hcg 1/2
week 13: 125 g sus 250/ hcg 1/2 / Clomid 200
week 14: Clomid-200-150
week 15: Clomid 100-50
week 16: Clomid 50-25
week 17: Clomid 25-5
week 18: Clomid-5

OH I forgot to mention that I was also told to stack with deca but only for 2 weeks
during weeks 8-9 (because other testosterones in my highest dosage will activate at that time i should use Deca). I was told i should use 2-3 shots of about 300g's each. let me know if thats a smart idea or not.

For those of you who are wondering what type of Sus 250 it is, its pakistani Sus 250 and im pretty sure its real considering pictures, prints, and other research.

Now this is exactly word for word what i was told to do.
I do wanna train naturally after this first cycle. I have been training for about a year and i have realized a huge difference from what i started with. Any help, any comments, any type of criticization would help. I really appreciate any help that you guys would give me. Thanks fellow roid heads! ( and naturals who are smart as hell-lol) Keep in mind ive never tried prohormones, steroids, only natural crap that you could buy at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. Thanks AGAIN!

All wrong. VERY wrong.

Using different types of tests throughout your cycle at different doses is not the wisest of things to do. Don't taper your test, your want your plasma levels even at all times. And sustanon is the poorest choice when it comes to picking out a test, you will be wasting it at the above doses.

2 weeks of deca? It takes about 3-4 for it to start kickin in. Doesn't make sense, regardless of dose.

To be honest, I don't think juice is for you right now, given the fact that you said you have only been in the gym for about a year now. It's best recommended to have a few years of training and proper dieting before you start to juice. And lastly, for cycle advice....post your stats. BF%, height, weight, diet, etc.

/V

Ive been training for about a year but very consistently with a great diet
At this point i am 18 years old and well i have no clue about anabolic substances such as these
I am 5feet 4inches
I weigh about 152-156 (fluctuates)
My goal: 200 (lets start with one cycle)(then work my way up)
BF%: Never been measured but id say about 12 or so
Diet: 3500 Cal's+
Protein: 320+
Carbs 150+

You have no business using AAS at your age, regardless of your stats. That's not what you want to hear, but it's the honest truth.

Nobody here (with half a brain) is going to tell you different. Sorry.

/V

Well, man i appreciate the advice i honestly do but ive made up my mind, and theres no going back for me, its either i do it right and decrease the chances to screw myself over, or do it wrong and increase the chances to screw myself over. And id like to do it as right as possible, which is why im asking for advice. Please Help me if you can. Thank You

If you want to do it as right as possible, do it when you're 24 and have been training consistently for 7 years. Use the time until then to learn about training, eating, and how to structure a decent cycle. I don't know much about putting together a cycle and even i can tell that looks wrong.

The problem with doing it so young, and with such little gym experience, is that your test levels are already really high anyway, and you probably won't keep any of your gains simply because your body hasn't been conditioned to hold on to large amounts of muscle.

I would also be surprised if your bones/connective tissue is strong enough to handle such a sudden increase in force from the muscles and the increased weights youll be using, too.

Honest to god, you can make fantastic progress just by eating a lot (which you'll need to do on a cycle anyway) and training hard (ditto for on a cycle).

If you can't gain without steroids, why do you think you're going to gain when you're on them?

Well, man i appreciate the advice i honestly do but ive made up my mind, and theres no going back for me, its either i do it right and decrease the chances to screw myself over, or do it wrong and increase the chances to screw myself over. And id like to do it as right as possible, which is why im asking for advice. Please Help me if you can. Thank You

Doing it as right as possible would require you to study more about the use of AAS and learn why it's not suggested to use it at your age. You are risking a lot. The only advice I can give to an 18 year old kid who is 150 lbs. and has been in the gym for less than a year is not to use any kind of AAS.

Stick with some whey and creatine along with a good diet and you will be fine if you train right/hard. Use AAS once you pass or are slowly approaching your genetic potential. Don't mean to sound like your father, but it's true. Either way you look at it, if you mess with this shit now, you will in fact be screwing yourself over.

/V

Guys, thanks for trying to get me on the right path, but illl be very honest, im past that point. Theres nothing that could put me back. Im ready to go. I have had a great diet considering i started off at 110lbs and in less then a year im 150lbs. ofcourse thats not my genetic potential, but i know my genes suck looking at every single person in my family. If you guys could help me structure a cycle id appreciate it, if not i guess im headed to throw a hammer on my own foot.

IML Gear Cream!
You have been given advice and you are not interested so do as you please and dont come back asking for advice on how to repair your lactating tits and limp dick.

Nobody here will give you anymore advice so give up!

Goodbye!

If your plan was the appeal to our caring side through some sort of emotional blackmail, you're actually just coming off as a stubborn child.

More fool you for doing something you know is likely going to mess your body up. Nobody here will respect that level of stupidity.

All the best!

Guys, thanks for trying to get me on the right path, but illl be very honest, im past that point. Theres nothing that could put me back. Im ready to go. I have had a great diet considering i started off at 110lbs and in less then a year im 150lbs. ofcourse thats not my genetic potential, but i know my genes suck looking at every single person in my family. If you guys could help me structure a cycle id appreciate it, if not i guess im headed to throw a hammer on my own foot.

Bro, Everybody here has just given you uncompromising, excellent advise. Be smart! Heed these words of wisdom now or pay a terrible price later. It is a common well known fact that starting AAS too young will only negitively affect you. Study and learn all you can about training and diet as these two aspects of bodybuilding will affect results much greater than the use of AAS.

WHY THE Hell does this guy who is 18 get more replies then someone like myself
asking for advice/stories when ive been training for years and am 27 ?

sigh :( cmon guys i want your opinions on my post :(

Alright guys, hear me out.
No emotional blackmail, nothing is forcing you
Simply put: you dont wanna help me dont
If you cant help me dont tell me i cant do it
If you are gonna tell me why i shouldnt PROVE to me why i shouldnt, dont prove to me an 18 year old who fucked up. Prove to me an 18year old who fucked up with doing everything perfectly. A great PCT, constant test levels.
Oh and as far as lactating tits go, thanks for the fucking advice man excuse my language but if you cant help me then dont go on commenting here

We are helping you by telling you that you shouldn't use AAS at 18 years old. There is no perfect way to use AAS at 18.

The only one saying you've been doing everything perfectly is you. I'm glad you've seen good progress in your first year of training, and no doubt you've worked hard for them, but progress in the first year is pretty much guaranteed because you've likely never done any training like this before.

The fact of the matter is that you're 18, your natural test levels are already sky high (high enough to be gaining muscle out of your ears), you have only been training for a year, and your stats are nowhere near the limits of what you can achieve naturally.

If you cycle now, you will be wasting a cycle. Wait a few years and make it really count if you're dead set on taking steroids at some point in your life.

Like i said in my last post - if you're not gaining without steroids you won't gain with them, and with your lack of training experience the huge increase in stress on your body might cause you an injury. This isn't taking into account the more internal effects an anabolic compound could have on a teenage body which is already rife with crazy hormonal changes.

seriously if you used a couple great sups and an intense training regimin

at your age

people will accuse you of using steroids anyways...
ive been accused of using them myself a few times.

id recommend using a preworkout like whey isolate and NO explode(my fav)
and a post workout homebrew with dextrose, whey and creatine mono (CEE if you can aford it and NEED IT)
and a couple high fat HIGH PROTEIN shakes on morning on late evening

steroids shut down your hormonal system.
a shutdown at your age will send your entire system into a chaotic wobble

furthermore, your connective tissue, and joints (which can hardly keep up without steroids) will NOT keep up with your gains
and you WILL experience injuries

as i said before
use the supplements available (pre workout, whey, creatine, dextrose) lift weights seriously
and throw in some HIIT a couple times a week (proven to increase anabolic hormones)
and you WILL get accused of using AAS

no need to hurt yourself

some studies show that glutamine increases natural anabolic hormones

you can get a months worth at walmart for $10

fish oil helps support a proper hormone balance, as well as increasing the circulatory systems ability to remove toxins and deliver aminos and other nutrients

you can get a months worth at walmart for $10

IML Gear Cream!
whey protein has been proven to increase protein synthesis

you can get a months worth at walmart for $20

creatine and dextrose, especially when used directly post workout have been proven to help replinish and volumize skelital muscular cells

creatine has even been proven to increase protein synthesis

you can get a months worth of "professional creatine" (a dextrose, maltodextrin, creatine blend) at walmart for $20

^^^Im guessing you shop at walmart frequently!

Well, I was chatting with our friend sus250maybe by PM, trying to get him to tighten up his diet and his training before starting this premature cycle he wants to run, but in conversation I let slip that ... I'm a woman!
<gasp!>

He promptly stopped answering my PMs.

i do shop at walmart regularly, but i typically order my suplements online...

they are EVEN CHEAPER that way...

i was just trying to let this young fella know that the supplements he should be taking are proven, safe, cheap, and easily accessible

BUILT YOUR A WOMAN!!!

i think im going to go subscribe to mens health, buy some muscletech products, and NEVER LOG ON TO IRONMAGAZINE AGAIN

edit for our young reader
(not that muscletech products are that bad, if you can afford them and have realistic expectations)
at least they are safe!

BUILT YOUR A WOMAN!!!

i think im going to go subscribe to mens health, buy some muscletech products, and NEVER LOG ON TO IRONMAGAZINE AGAIN!
Ah... there I go, breaking stereotypes, one shattered ego at a time...

Come on Marianne, everybody knows women cant possibly know anything about bodybuilding. You're quite obviously a man pretending to be a woman! THE JIG IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back