• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

UPDATE: Shamwow guy gets slapped by hooker

SYN

I am The Mad Hatter
Elite Member
Reaction score
i need to peel apples today for pie, what's he got for making that easier? :thinking:

I can't believe nobody gets this

um.....have you been drinking ?

No. I just thought it was funny that the guy that gets arrested for slapping a hooker is promoting a product called the SlapChop!
Apparently I am the only one who finds the spectacular irony in this.

I thought I was going to see someone get slapped:confused:

I can't believe nobody gets this

that's cuz you have a life and those who don't saw this when it actually happened. glued to the internets, you're doing it wrong. ;)

can we at least get the mug shots of this guy, hehehe

IML Gear Cream!
that's cuz you have a life and those who don't saw this when it actually happened. glued to the internets, you're doing it wrong. ;)

I heard about it when it first happend. That's why the thread title has he word 'update' in it. I just find it funny that he is now advertising the SlapChop. In case you STILL don't see the irony there....it's called a fucking SLAPchop........

you all suck.

shamwow-guy-mugshot-picture.jpg

sham-wow-hooker-mug-shot.jpg

I didn't know about this. Or forgot. Maybe a small back story would have helped.

He was advertising the product before the incident BTW...I've seen slapchop on late night TV for over a year.

Also, the PJs are hospital gowns...but more importantly than all that:

dude, why would he pay for such a unattractive piece? I never understood that...if you're going to pay for sex, at least get a nice piece, right? Would you go out and buy a piece of shit luxury good?

He was advertising the product before the incident BTW...I've seen slapchop on late night TV for over a year.

Also, the PJs are hospital gowns...but more importantly than all that:

dude, why would he pay for such a unattractive piece? I never understood that...if you're going to pay for sex, at least get a nice piece, right? Would you go out and buy a piece of shit luxury good?

First time I saw it was lastnight, so I had to laugh.

She was probably a lot better looking before he beat her up. I thought the whole thing was funny until I saw the pictures of her. :no:

*edit*
sham-ow3.jpg

sham-ow2.jpg

She's really actually quite a beautiful girl.
shamwow-hooker-600x380.jpg

Last edited:
Whenever I see those commercials by him and the loud guy who died I can always tell they are wired to the hilt on something, speed, coke whatever, SlapWow guy looks like a crank head.....

Whenever I see those commercials by him and the loud guy who died I can always tell they are wired to the hilt on something, speed, coke whatever, SlapWow guy looks like a crank head.....

Didn't Billy Mays die of a cocaine overdose? :thinking:

Didn't Billy Mays die of a cocaine overdose? :thinking:
Yeah and I think Shammie Dude or the hooker had meth on them.....

Yeah and I think Shammie Dude or the hooker had meth on them.....

Probably both of them. A vast majority of hookers have a drug problem. I wish they all had better lives.

IML Gear Cream!
Ten bucks says Ron Popeil is a child molester. That, or those are babies in that cooker.

ATV_Slide10.jpg

Ten bucks says Ron Popeil is a child molester. That, or those are babies in that cooker.

ATV_Slide10.jpg

He's a cocksucker, look at the shine on those lips...you only get that from polishing pole hands free.....

Back