• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Well, well my mind is nearly made

BasLandis

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After months of losing weight the hard way, Ive finally got to a respectable size. In a few weeks, I want to start the next phase. Since money is tight along with source issues, I going to try making my own brew form fina. Just like last time when I came here, I hope to get GREAT advice.

few questions: Is there a "safe" way to purchase products over the internet? ie hard to trace the product and where its shipped to? Is there a cheaper alternative to test? What else would stack well with my brew(low price)?What NOT to take along with the brew? Anyone already done this have advice? etc etc.

Any other input will be well welcomed. Im all ears.

I remember you!

How did the dieting go and what results did you achieve?

I remember you!

How did the dieting go and what results did you achieve?

Diet was my rock this time. I stayed around 1,000+/- cal per day, it was difficult. I only had ONE slip in months, where it was heavy cal/carb.......dam you pumpkin roll :hog::hog: Plus since its winter here, Ive become hungrier.

Results, it seemed I set too high of goals AND I was in worst shape than I realize. My strength didnt improve much. Minor improvement in mental, flexibility, and cardo. Plus my knee does feel better, still have a few pains here and there(forgot the poster who helped GREATLY with my knee). It was MUCH harder to exercise this time and my energy level was just poor. Maybe six workout sessions, i was satisfied with out of a hundred plus.

I'm still not where I want in body fat % and hoped to get information/advice for this board again. It seems different here now and less life, what happen or am i missing something? :hmmm:

Where are you bf% wise? how much did you lose already?

post your before and after stats, program and diet that you have been using.

1000 calories a day is very low, no wonder you havent been feeling great.

Your better off consuming just a little below matainance calories so you keep your strength and muscle otherwise you put yourself in a calabolic state and feel terrible and tired.

post your before and after stats, program and diet that you have been using.

1000 calories a day is very low, no wonder you havent been feeling great.

Your better off consuming just a little below matainance calories so you keep your strength and muscle otherwise you put yourself in a calabolic state and feel terrible and tired.

Morning

pre-workout

1 Green Tea pill
1 Vitamin D-3
1 Viraloid
1 Kenzen Burn
1/2 Animal Pump creatine

30 mins later 2+ hours of cardo(bike,elliptical,nortrack,various runs)try to keep impact low on knee

Protein shake- 400 cal with multi vitamin(i know is crap but they were free)

2nd workout

1 Green Tea pill
1 Vitamin D-3
1 Viraloid
1 Kenzen Burn
Other 1/2 Animal Pump creatine

30 mins later 1+ hour upper body (curls,rowing,cleans, etc.)

meal- 500 cal Lean meat with two vegetables with multi vitamin and 2 fish oils

snack- 100 cal (pop corn,sugar-free pop slices, fruit, rice cakes)

1 Glucoscmie/HCL
1 Vitamin C
3 Melatonin
1 glass of Somatomax

Thats the current daily, early on I started eating salads as my meals, off/on creatine for weeks, only took one fish oil, different test booster(isa test, other i cannt remember). I knew 1,000 cal was low low, but decide since my knee was gimpy and i had lots of stored fat.
beer_belly.jpg

I decide to rely on mind over matter and low-fat atkins diet. Now I have about 3 weeks of supplements left and I have not reach my goals. I wanted to start the phase with Nootropics and gear. :spaz:

Atkins is a high fat diet (65% or more of calories from fat)

I don't know what you thought it was.

Built, I meant to type a MY low-fat version of the atkins. basically I wanted to sum it up, cause the more I type, the more my poor grammar/spelling skills show. Take the aktins AND remove the fat foods......Its a Low fat/cal/carb diet. :spaz: :spaz:

Any other suggestions?

I forgot to add I took One B-6 pill before each workout and also added core to night workout. I worked out 2 a day M-F and once saturday(if i did ALL the M-F).

I dont like the looks of your diet. You need either fats or carbs as your energy source but preferabally both. Your caloric intake is far too low.

Your cardio sessions are too long, you should break them up into smaller sessions to avoid eating muscle away.

You are obviously determined to achieve your goals but I think your going overboard which will not give you the best results IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
2 hours cardio wow man.

How about 4 , thirty minute sessions, much easier on the muscles and especially legs and knees.

Built, I meant to type a MY low-fat version of the atkins.
That's impossible. The Atkins diet is based around benign dietary ketosis that is fuelled by dietary fat. On Atkins, you would find yourself eating more fat grams than protein grams - when I did it, my fats were about 125g a day and protein was around 100g a day.
basically I wanted to sum it up, cause the more I type, the more my poor grammar/spelling skills show. Take the aktins AND remove the fat foods......Its a Low fat/cal/carb diet. :spaz: :spaz:

Any other suggestions?
Yeah, if you're going to do a protein sparing modified fast - which is what this is - buy Lyle McDonald's "Rapid fat loss" and do it properly. Please don't try to invent this on your own. You'll seriously mess yourself up.

I forgot to add I took One B-6 pill before each workout and also added core to night workout. I worked out 2 a day M-F and once saturday(if i did ALL the M-F).

Buy the book. Seriously. On a PSMF, you barely train at all - basically two short, heavy workouts (half an hour, low-rep sets) a week with a little walking.

2 hours cardio wow man.

How about 4 , thirty minute sessions, much easier on the muscles and especially legs and knees.

again i summed it up. mainly it goes like this: 15 mins of bicycle, stop take about 4 steps, gulp of water. walk over to elliptical use for 7 mins, stop walk to track and do various runs for 10 mins, stop walk a few steps gulp water. repeat all until ive done about 2hrs30mins total. shorten the cool down/breaks during workouts over time.

Thanks for advance built!

Back