• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For those who are interested

QuestionGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi ya'll...I just want to post a new kind of diet (to me) that I have never really tried before. It is extremely hard for me to lean out by eating carsb such as breads, rice and oats so I decided I will cut those out all together...my diet will look something like this in the next few months so if it works, some of you out there who have trouble loosing the fat will maybe benefit from this....

meal #1
400g egg whites, couple of slices of apples (not measured)

meal #2
250 grams of white fish (halibut or tilapia) with green salad and half a avocado

meal #3
2 scoops whey, 1 small bannana, cup of mixed frozen berries from costco, half a serving of almong butter

meal #4
self made turkey burger, 300g of lean ground turkey, salt pepper, taco seasoning and an egg white to glue it together, green salad, spinach russle sprouts

meal #5
2 servings of chobani organic greek yogurt wiht splenda, cup of berries and hald a serving of almond butter

I know I know, most people will have a problem with fruit on a cut but I need to experiment this on myself....I will also be using an ECA stack, 200mg of testosterone per week, and all my vitamins and minerals per day, in addition to 4 early morning cardio sessionas per week....

starting stats:

6'0, 244 pounds, 18% bodyfat

goal is to reach

210 pounds at 10% bodyfat without having to gain more muscle is that doable ?

Question guy, you may wish to reconsider your meal strategy. Egg white isn't very satisfying without the yolk - it has been shown to not stimulate postprandial CCK release in humans, and that means you'll experience very little satiety. Combined with the fruit, this may be particularly unpleasant. The emphasis on berries is great, but bananas and tree fruits are high in fructose and again, may mess you up with regard to comfort.

You haven't listed your calories or macros here, but you'd probably find you'd be more comfortable with a little more fat, less of the higher-sugar fruits, and fewer meals over which to spread out your meager caloric intake.

Are you on HRT, or are you just planning to run a tiny cycle? Because at 18%, you're aaah, forgive me, a tad too "juicy" to worry about losing muscle just yet, you'll aromatize more, and the test will just make you hungrier.

copy, thanks.....I have been doing this for the last few days and its been fine...eggs in the morning actually make me feel pretty good because i have had them for years that way...and your right about the satiety but it lasts me just enough to my next meal which is about 3 hours away...maybe ill cut out the bannana and add a bit more almond butter in my day, but i will for sure stick with the berries and the apples...it has been surprising to me as well that im actually comfortable with the way im doing it because i always keep looking forward to my next meal which keeps me motivated.....im not really worried about loosing to much muscle but I do hope that I can be at least 210 pounds at 10% which is pretty big...and Im on HRT been on it for over a year, but i switched from 100 to 200mg per week which i think is to much test for me because i think its converting into E due to the loss of sudden sex drive and a constant feel like im on a period.

the calories will be about 2000 per day and about 250g protein per day the carbs will measure up to be about 60 but all from druits and veggies...this time im not gona be too concerned about keeping track of every calorie..

If you're comfortable and you can manage the deficit, you'll drop and you shouldn't lose too much if any muscle (provided you continue to lift heavy of course!).

If and when you stop losing, start tracking again. If and when you have trouble with your appetite, drop me a PM and I'll come see what you're up to.

Good luck!

Back