• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

33-Year Old Female Teacher Has Sex with 13-Year Old Boy!

crazy bitch. someone should cut her tits off. what kind of mental dysfunction leads a woman to sleep with a 13 year old boy? seriously, there is noting sexy or cool even from the boys pov about what she did it's fucking sick.

crazy bitch. someone should cut her tits off. what kind of mental dysfunction leads a woman to sleep with a 13 year old boy? seriously, there is noting sexy or cool even from the boys pov about what she did it's fucking sick.

Now, you dont KNOW that. Judging from the YouTube comments, I would disagree.

Sorry, having once been a 13 year old boy, I think you're wrong on that count.

I'm not at all condoning what she did, just sayin' that I seriously doubt the boy thought it was sick.

Sorry, having once been a 13 year old boy, I think you're wrong on that count.

I'm not at all condoning what she did, just sayin' that I seriously doubt the boy thought it was sick.

i know. i said "that's it, there's no way you're going to public school!"

to which my 12 year old son immediately replied " that's it, i'm going to public school." :wacko:

how can a grown woman look at a 13 year old n get romantic or sexual ideas? young girls may be flattered by the attentions of an older man and we readily see his behavior as sick even though the lolita may not. same difference.

The boy probably thinks he's a man now, but it still doesn't make it right. I'm sure their are young girls who think all their fantasies have come true when they are victims of statutory rape, and that's what it is, rape plain and simple even if it was consensual, these children aren't dealing with the best judgement at that age, the adults involved are preying on their naivety....

definitely not rape, if the boy was scared or uncomfortable he would not have gotten hard.
Even hanged men die ithyphallic deaths, no matter how terrified of the reaper they are....

to which my 12 year old son immediately replied " that's it, i'm going to public school." :wacko:

Look on the bright side, at least you now know he's "swinging his bat" for the right team.:D

IML Gear Cream!
definitely not rape, if the boy was scared or uncomfortable he would not have gotten hard.

erections are involuntary n teen boys get them from breathing whether they want to or not. he prob wanted to do her but it is possible to make a man erect and rape him against his will.

Look on the bright side, at least you now know he's "swinging his bat" for the right team.:D

if i could lock him in an ivory tower... i wouldn't but it'd make a funnily twisted rapunzel story.

Not too many boys will turn down sex.
I have a 14 year old who I always have the misfortune of running into him masturbating.

:lol: i hope god spares me that discovery.

better that than having him still living at home being my good little boy at 40. buy locks for your doors and advocate their use. :nerd:

You women need to stop being so naive. That boy's prayers were answered. There is no such thing as a female raping a teenage boy. It doesn't exist. Our minds are wired differently than yours. I was wacking off like a spider monkey at his age just thinkign about chicks of the caliber of that woman, and so is any other sexually healthy and normal 13 year old boy.

You women need to stop being so naive. That boy's prayers were answered. There is no such thing as a female raping a teenage boy. It doesn't exist. Our minds are wired differently than yours. I was wacking off like a spider monkey at his age just thinkign about chicks of the caliber of that woman, and so is any other sexually healthy and normal 13 year old boy.

I disagree. There's no such thing as an attractive female raping teenage boy.

how can a grown woman look at a 13 year old n get romantic or sexual ideas? young girls may be flattered by the attentions of an older man and we readily see his behavior as sick even though the lolita may not. same difference.

Good question...I have met a girl who taught high school and slept with several students including a few group sessions. All the students knew and no one said anything to the admin. I taught at the school for a few weeks (sub job when I couldn't find work...terrible experience BTW) and this had happened 3 yrs ago. The admin had heard about after she left, but nothing was ever done. I know the story is true, b/c I've met some of the guys and I'm related to this teachers best friend who was told first hand from the teacher...the students were 14-18 yrs old.

The teacher (a chick) was a very very sheltered girl growing up...kind of a late bloomer in terms of looks and wasn't very popular growing up. I'm it didn't help she was from a strict jewish family is a WASPY area. I've talked with the best friend about this several times and she was convinced she was "reliving" her high school days at the age of 23...banging the popular guys and actually partying with them and buying the booze. I can't believe she never got in trouble. effed up stuff

i don't agree with this. guys can still get hard when scared or uncomfortable. hell at that age scared and uncomfortable can get you hard.

and its definitely rape, even if the boy wanted it. a 33 year old guy fucks a 13 year old girl and she could be wet as a fire hose, but its still rape

so true, so very true

erections are involuntary n teen boys get them from breathing whether they want to or not. he prob wanted to do her but it is possible to make a man erect and rape him against his will.

You have been brainwashed, erections can be involuntary like breathing can be involuntary. Sure, you could choose not to, but you'd be dead.

she could rape me if she wanted to

You have been brainwashed, erections can be involuntary like breathing can be involuntary. Sure, you could choose not to, but you'd be dead.

i don't get this :thinking: i meant sometimes young guys get them when it's not such a good time. i just used breathing as a facetious cause.

Teenage boners aside. She is fucking with the boys mind and emotions!! That's RAPE. She's not even married to him.

How can you males here be so fucking retarded?

Last edited:
i don't get this :thinking: i meant sometimes young guys get them when it's not such a good time. i just used breathing as a facetious cause.

I didn't even know you used breathing, i used it because it's a good analogy. A 13 year old boy doesn't get an involuntary boner, once you have a boner there is only one thing to do with it, and at that point, you volunteer willingly. :)

George Carlin
Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.

Back