• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cheney accuses Obama of 'projecting weakness' to America's enemies

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
On the eve of President Obama's Afghan war pitch to the American public, Dick Cheney has once again made a grab for the mantle of Obama's nemesis-in-chief.
The former vice president skewered Obama's handling of national security, saying the President is "projecting weakness" to America's enemies, during an interview with Politics, Political News - POLITICO.com.
He also suggested that if U.S. policy in war-ravaged Afghanistan is read as a bolt for the door, Afghans will rally behind the Taliban.
The average Afghan, Cheney told Politico.com, "sees talk about exit strategies and how soon we can get out, instead of talk about how we win."
"Those folks ... begin to look for ways to accommodate their enemies," he said.
Cheney launched his attack on the heels of an Associated Press report quoting a senior administration official as saying the President will send 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan over the next six months.

A former VICE PRESIDENT making unprecedented comments about a current President.

Cheney, has lost the plot.

All he is thinking about is, "Fuck there goes my cash cow...." if he truly had any worries about Afghanistan's well being and the US looking tough he would offer up some way of actually winning, obviously he has no clue since he couldn't do it in what 6 or 7 years?

All he is thinking about is, "Fuck there goes my cash cow...." if he truly had any worries about Afghanistan's well being and the US looking tough he would offer up some way of actually winning, obviously he has no clue since he couldn't do it in what 6 or 7 years?
:clapping:

Vice president who?
Can't we just forget about the Bush administration. At this point, I just want to pretend it never happened.

Totally agree, Manic.

Cheney & GWB & company, pulled resources, funds, and troops out of Afghanistan to focus on Iraq.

Afghanistan was never a priority for the previous adminstration.

Now, in the last several months, Afghanistan matters? It's important?

Also, the US bases are strategically located.....along a very important gas pipeline.

The Natural gas issue is a very big potential ca$sh cow, piping the Natural Gas and other natural resources from the "Stans" to to the north through Afghanistan, then to the Indian Ocean, instead of having to pipe everything all the way through China.

Google and youtube this. It's very interesting, and rarely covered in the mainstream media.

Back