• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Physical Fitness Test in 5 hours

Vikingblood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1.5 miles in less than 13 minutes
35 Sit-ups in 2 mins
Bench 93% of your body weight

Any tips from runners or anyone that is helpful would be epic

Thanks

Before I take it I am going to take some No-Doze (caff pills) and a powerade gel packet. That a good idea or no?

13min 1.5mil is nothing to fret about. Should be easy for anyone in reasonable shape.

Will they check your heart rate before testing? I know any physical tests I have done they do. Something you may want to consider if you have a higher blood pressure with the caffeine.

No they do not check blood pressure before hand.

Should I run to GNC and get something I can take before Hand that doesn't require a lot of water before I run?

I am 5 foot 9 210 pounds

Honestly I would just do what you do daily. If you are ready for this, then you will do fine.

Eat like you would before you are going to train.

test

vikingblood
good luck.
personally, i wouldnt take any kind of gels. if you never taken them before, they make give you a bit of an upset stomach.
the running part, if they are calling out splits every 1/4 or 1/2 mile, keep these times in your head and know the math going into the run on where you need to be.
last 1/4 mile, its a mental game. just use your arms, meaning, to pump them .. not goiung crazy pumping them but use the arms to propel you farward. keep your hands and jaw relaxed. dont clench your hands ,cup them. you make a fist and your forarms tighten as does the whole neck and upper body.
relax if you can.
all the best.

Back