• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Subcutaneous testosterone injections

IML Gear Cream!
Quick question for ya Heavy... somewhat off topic. I have no Arimidex or Aromasin for possible gyo. Is it ok to sub Proviron instead at a low 25mg a day to keep gyno at bay?

Stats
Age 50
Weight 175
Height 5'9"
BF 15 and going down.

Also have been on GH for past 6 months, now on 5-6 iu total a day. Two pins, one on wake the other pre or post as I feel.

Thanks for your time and all the excellent info I am reading from your site.

Ben

Quick question for ya Heavy... somewhat off topic. I have no Arimidex or Aromasin for possible gyo. Is it ok to sub Proviron instead at a low 25mg a day to keep gyno at bay?

Stats
Age 50
Weight 175
Height 5'9"
BF 15 and going down.

Also have been on GH for past 6 months, now on 5-6 iu total a day. Two pins, one on wake the other pre or post as I feel.

Thanks for your time and all the excellent info I am reading from your site.

Ben
An AI is way more powerful than Proviron. At your age you are probably going to see a rise in E2. Best to run a low dose AI.

Bump!

Curious if anyone has tried breaking the weekly dosage into both IM and SQ - for instance, if you were using 500mg/wk, break down to 250mg IM on saturday, and 125mg SQ on Tue/Thur. (feel free to vary dosage/days) Thinking of this for a straight Test C cycle (w/HCG/AI)

Thoughts?

Why would you want to?

HEAVY, did you notice any E2 sides? the reason I ask is because a good portion of the aromatase enzyme is located in fatty tissue..... this would be the thing I would worry about doing any aromatizing aas subQ..

HEAVY, did you notice any E2 sides? the reason I ask is because a good portion of the aromatase enzyme is located in fatty tissue..... this would be the thing I would worry about doing any aromatizing aas subQ..

No but my doses were pretty low brother.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't see a real strong advantage to this type of use though. It s trading the discomfort of many Sub-q injections for only minor BV improvements; plus, hepatotoxicity is still high as your liver will ultimately have to deal with it, regardless of how it was administered.

Other important point is that when u used some UG gear via sub-q, the rate of absorption will depend partly on the size of the particles of your finished solution; => larger is the particle size, slower will be the diffusion and absorption and vice versa.

Here you go brother this is a hcg test below from Subcutaneous administration of human chorionic gonadotrophin - Serono Pharmazeutische Präparate GmbH
maybe it give you an idea on the differences.
pharmacokineticsofhcgim.jpg

I'm doing my next cycle IM and subq. Sometimes IM shots mess up my training so it's nice to be able to vary it up a bit and put less oil in the muscles. In my experience, if I do .5cc of the same gear subq and in the delt, I can't feel any stiffness at all in the muscle after 4 days, and it'll take 10 or so to feel no stiffness in a fatty depot. I would be careful about putting 19-nors or anything you would be afraid to have stick around for a long time subq though, because some spots absorb slower than others. I've had invisible lumps under the skin that went away in a few days, but I did have one that took 3 weeks once.

Yeah sometimes my delt injections have that invisible lump too bro Its the worst sensitive for a few weeks. Earlier in the thread heavy took tren ace subq sounds like that would be def something I would look into!
pp
I'm doing my next cycle IM and subq. Sometimes IM shots mess up my training so it's nice to be able to vary it up a bit and put less oil in the muscles. In my experience, if I do .5cc of the same gear subq and in the delt, I can't feel any stiffness at all in the muscle after 4 days, and it'll take 10 or so to feel no stiffness in a fatty depot. I would be careful about putting 19-nors or anything you would be afraid to have stick around for a long time subq though, because some spots absorb slower than others. I've had invisible lumps under the skin that went away in a few days, but I did have one that took 3 weeks once.

I've been running subq and get a lump occasionally that a few treatments with a hot water bottle handle nicely. The only one that freaked out was when I used a 22g instead of a slin pin, I'm guessing it just went in too fast Since I"m TRT I'd prefer doing IM as little as possible since it's 5 more decades of it.

Back