• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stealth labs and Balkan Pharmaceuticals

shy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to get some info/research on Stealth Labs and Balkan Pharmaceuticals products, but I cannot find any information. Can anybody tell me if this is a good product or is it fake? Any information is appreciated.

i read some bad posts about Balkan, is that gear come from Moldavia or something like that?

I'm trying to get some info/research on Stealth Labs and Balkan Pharmaceuticals products, but I cannot find any information. Can anybody tell me if this is a good product or is it fake? Any information is appreciated.

Stealth lab is a selective scammer with crap gear.

WFC2010, juggernaut, and Lone Wolf; thankyou for your input and I will take your advice and search for some other gear.:thumb: Do you think CEM gear is lagit?

always use Google,do research before you buy any gear so you not got fake or shit stuff. take some time!

Thanks guys for your advise.:D. Dave 236, I will look further on CEM products, thanks again guys.

Back