• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle and PCT

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you - I sure will. Thank you for your support and quick response.

Amazing thread here. Lots of info for beginners

has anyone ever ordered from cemproducts.com ? do you no if they are legit ? i ordered liquid clomi from there.

Hey gonna start a 10 week cycle of Test Prop 100mgs EOD, Masteron 200mgs EOD and HGH and plan on running the HGH 6 Months. I will Be taking 50mgs of Proviron ED as well. This is my 4th cycle im 5'11 253 pounds and sitting at 12-13% bodyfat. Will a Basic Clomid and Nolva be a decent PCT for this.

The body will reach homeostasis around week 8 or 9 unless you use increasing aas doses throughout the cycle because of myostatin levels so the flat cycle design will not work for 12 weeks.

Sorry to drag up such a old post but there's some really great info in these stickys.. Iv just ran a cycle for 15 weeks longest I've ever done.

I would usually stop at 10 but had the extra bottle so though why not,any way I'm pretty sure my body went into homeostasis as I didn't feel as though I gained anything from them extra 5 weeks.

Wish I had the patience to read through all these stickies when I first joind I've always been so unpatient lol any way great post!

im going to do a quick 8 week cycle of prop with winstrol in the last 4 weeks. how long do i wait before starting clomid for pct?

Heavy your really a Professor MAN !
Cheers to your magnificent experimented mind !
Good luck to you & all !
Thx 4 the great posts !
Keep it up MAN !

I'm new to supplements, finally got the hook up and the balls to start pinning 12 weeks @ (Test prop for my 1st 10 ml and Test e for the remainder of my 12 week cycle and EQ - Its all I could get in my area.)

1). What would you recommend to someone who has already started a 12 week cycle - test prop 100mg eod with eq300 e5d then switched to Test E 250mg every 5 days and eq 300mg every 5 days - no PCT in place, didn't know it was necessary until halfway through cycle. Not sure where to get anything other than test and EQ - not sure how far I should take this w/o PCT in place - any PCT recommended supplements easy to get through a reputable site?

2). Would it be ok to ease off the test toward the end of the cycle to avoid the need for PCT and continue with only eq 300mg every 5 days seeing that I have no PCT or is it recommended to stay the course?

36yo 250lbs - experienced in the gym, Gained a ton of weight after an injury - looking to gain lean muscle maybe a little Mass by lifting and lose fat with cardio and proper diet.

Hello everyone I'm a rookie and was wondering if anyone has ever heard of someone being allergic to primobolan enanthate and if so what would happen if they were?

My 8 week cycle just ended. My on cycle therapy choice of drug was Anastrozole (Arimidex). I used 0.75 mg daily. How many days do I stop taking this AFTER my last Testosterone Enanthate injection? I've used 500mg weekly for 8 weeks. It's been about 5 days since my last shot. Can I stop using Arimidex now? When do I kick off my PCT? I was told within 2-3 weeks of last injection of the Test Enanthate.

It seems like no one ever knew when to ever start their PCT. I've never come across anyone that mentioned when they started their PCT after their last injection. All I came across on the internet articles is that anywhere from after 3 days of last injection, to within 2-3 weeks of last injection. Someone here more experienced need to verify!

im going to do a quick 8 week cycle of prop with winstrol in the last 4 weeks. how long do i wait before starting clomid for pct?

Depends what esters you are running. Short like prop, 3 or so days, long like enth 2 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
I got some good info on cycling and pct from bigmike-7. He seems to know his stuff so any of you guys looking for answers may want to hit him up.

i got a couple days left before i start PCT. This was my first cycle and It was kickstarted with boladrol and am finishing up the last 6 days of SD at the end. It was 12 weeks 500 mg test e. During cycle i ran the hcg and will have one more shot of that left. However my adex is almost gone. Maybe a 3 or 4 or doses left. My question is how necessary is the ai during pct to run along side nolva. I have AI Post Cycle Support left over because i had previously ran multiple PH's. Can i just run that along with nolva and throw in DAA for my pct or do i need to go ahead and order some more adex. I plan to stay with the dark side so i will never be running a PH only cycle so i dont think the post cycle support will ever be needed. Can i just throw it in with nolva and daa instead of ordering more adex? Thanks guys

hello every one my name is ashraf iam 37 202lb male been working out for 2 years bench 250 squat 300 i want the pros to give me there view on my
first cycle ever
week1-10 250mg test E every 4 days
week 1-10 25-50 mg proviron ed
week 1-10 400 iu hcg every 4 days
week 12-15 20mg nolvadex
week 12-15 50mg clomid
should i do any thind else or different
thank u

Joelev214
Hey guys!! Just got these for post cycle! Any advices? Has anyone tried these? Don't want to loose what I gained

i got a couple days left before i start PCT. This was my first cycle and It was kickstarted with boladrol and am finishing up the last 6 days of SD at the end. It was 12 weeks 500 mg test e. During cycle i ran the hcg and will have one more shot of that left. However my adex is almost gone. Maybe a 3 or 4 or doses left. My question is how necessary is the ai during pct to run along side nolva. I have AI Post Cycle Support left over because i had previously ran multiple PH's. Can i just run that along with nolva and throw in DAA for my pct or do i need to go ahead and order some more adex. I plan to stay with the dark side so i will never be running a PH only cycle so i dont think the post cycle support will ever be needed. Can i just throw it in with nolva and daa instead of ordering more adex? Thanks guys

Nolva is just fine.

Back