• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New to PH: Few Questions about TREN & ANDRO Rx

completeidiot

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Little Background on myself: 23 years old. Been in college athletics for 5 years so been lifting seriously a little longer then this. Height 5'11' Weight: 215 BF:16
Bench:225x14

Want to go ahead and buy some tren since it will not be available soon. I thought I would go with the TREN kit at primordial performance and take it as directed.

It includes the TREN LV and

Testosterone Recovery Stack
Sustain Alpha causes a powerful surge in LH & FSH for a quick return of natural testosterone levels after the cycle.
Toco-8 increases the testes ability to produce testosterone by enhancing sensitivity to LH & FSH.
EndoAmp Max lowers the stress hormone cortisol which further amplifies testosterone production and preserves lean muscle mass.

After doing some research I have found that this will be to harsh as a first cycle. I have decided I would like to take 1-ANDRO Rx. And am thinking of picking up the TREN and taking it after my first cycle and pct.

1. ANDRO? I read about PCT advice here and seen alot of suggestions. Would taking the things recommended on the page that sells the product be best? Anabolic Matrix and Formadrol extreme?

2. TREN? Is the PCT suggested by Primordial ok, should I do something completely different or add something? Would this PCT be better for Andro?

3. Primordial? This company seems to be respected however does a lot of cheering themselves on. Can they be trusted? They say their TRS is all I need is this true?

4. In CYCLE EMERGENCY? what is recommended to have on hand no matter what cycle you are taking.

Obviously I am a forum newb, and choose my name as such. I searched around a bit but would really like these things clarified. Even if you just reply with a link i should have read I will be very grateful. Thanks for the help.

Additional note: I posted links to everything I asked about but had to remove them because I am a newbie.

Last edited:
Tren LV is too harsh for a first cycle. It's a very potent steroid.

I wouldn't bother with Toco-8 or endoamp unless you have lots of extra cash to burn.

Sustain Alpha Liquid Vade would be a good post cycle product following a 1-Andro RX cycle. 1-Andro RX is best used for 6 weeks, in my opinion. You don't need a strong anti-estrogen. If you want to be more aggressive with PCT (post cycle therapy), pick up some tamoxifen citrate from cemproducts.com.

Tren LV is too harsh for a first cycle. It's a very potent steroid.

I wouldn't bother with Toco-8 or endoamp unless you have lots of extra cash to burn.

Sustain Alpha Liquid Vade would be a good post cycle product following a 1-Andro RX cycle. 1-Andro RX is best used for 6 weeks, in my opinion. You don't need a strong anti-estrogen. If you want to be more aggressive with PCT (post cycle therapy), pick up some tamoxifen citrate from cemproducts.com.

Yup I agree, 1-Andro is a better option for a first timer.

Back