• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Back after few years

RoeCyris

Breathe Deep, Yungbuck.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A number of years ago, when I first graduated High School I decided to get in shape. I managed to eat right, work out, and get pretty damn cut. Not big, but I was in the best shape of my life. It's been a few years since then and college wasn't great to me. I lived in a frat house for 2 years and the beer alone put a nice little gut on to me, and when it comes to activity I think going to my 3rd floor bedroom is the most work I do any day.

So I'm starting over. Not going to lie, a big motivation is my girlfriend breaking up with me a few months back. I don't think my shape had anything to do with it, but I think she wanted me to get into better shape because when I didn't carea bout my body, it came across in many other arenas. Anyways, fuck her, shes a skank, and I want to get back to where I used to be. Plus, fucking is way better when your in shape. I keep fucking these freshmen and it gets worse and worse as I get in worse and worse shape.

I know step one is diet and thats going to be a bitch. I've forgotten almost everything I used to know about proper eating, but I've started keeping track of what I eat using FitDay. I've set myself a caloric intake level of 1,600 a day. I know that seems low. But I'm 5'6" and I weigh about 138, no muscle. I want to cut down to 130 so I lose this gut and some of the fat in other places then start the process of getting bigger. I'm not in this to get BIG, but I'd like to have some sweet muscles :thumb:

The next step will be working out again. But I can't afford a gym so I'm going to have to figure out an afordable way to do some exercises. I'm not a huge fan of running outdoors cuz I live in an inner city (North Philly), but we'll see what develops.

Anyways, thats my story. I'm back, i wanna get in good fucking shape (literally? haha).

Welcome to IM

I can't read all that but welcomne back!

Back