• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HRT revisited

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First of all... Thanks for all the good info.

Ok, so I'm getting my ducks in a row and I need more expert advice. I'll be getting all lab work and etc done this week and filling scripts. Obviously, based on these results, I'll make a decision as to what exactly I'm going to do. But based on what I feel like my labs are I've got an idea as to the game plan.

I've decided that cyp is the way to go. I'm thinking 200mg/wk split 100 E3-4D. Suggestions to raise/lower/adjust dosing and schedule?

Should I stick with this dose forever? Should I run on/off of it?

Should I run an AI? Suggestions for AI?

I've read some about running HGH with the test. Semorelin or tev tropin? Dosage?

Thanks for the info

yes,try to get also hgh and use it, i like humantropin or somatropin

Thanks...

One more question for now. SC or IM injections?

Victor, I have read of people taking HGH IM. Apparently it sticks around longer that way; the muscle acts as a depot.

Thoughts?

Victor, I have read of people taking HGH IM. Apparently it sticks around longer that way; the muscle acts as a depot.

Thoughts?

The only time I use HGH via IM is when I use it in conjunction with slin. If you are not using slin, no need to go IM. IMHO.

/V

Either can be taken subcutaneously or IM.

250mg weekly on the cyp minimum and no HGH until you get IGF-1 levels tested.

Heavy Iron,

Would you have a preference for IM or SC for the test?

What about an AI or HCG?

Would you recommend any off time or a steady 250mg/wk?

Thanks again

I'm not heavyiron, but AAS are IM, not SC. And HRT is for life - it's not a temporary thing.

Heavy Iron,

Would you have a preference for IM or SC for the test?

What about an AI or HCG?

Would you recommend any off time or a steady 250mg/wk?

Thanks again

I'm not heavyiron, but AAS are IM, not SC. And HRT is for life - it's not a temporary thing.

Here is my subcutaneous aas log guys;

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/104521-subcutaneous-testosterone-injections.html

I run AI's all the time. On low dose HRT you probably can start around 0.5mg 3 times weekly but only labs will dial you in.

HCG is 500iu twice weekly.

I let labs dictate off time. There are a lot of variables like natty total T levels to begin with as well as RBC's, Hemoglobin and Hematrocrit.

IML Gear Cream!
You take off-time for HRT, heavyiron? How come?

You take off-time for HRT, heavyiron? How come?
My natty levels were above 300ng/dl and Hematocrit tends to rise so some time off is fine. I will usually run PCT drugs so I don't crash into the ground. If my natty levels were below 200ng/dl I would probably not come off ever. I have done test cream cruises and subc cruises as well though.

Still, why not just drop your HRT down to get you to your pre hrt levels? It makes no sense to me that you would drop yourself down to nothing, build back UP to a whopping 300 ng/Dl, THEN go back on HRT.

No disrespect intended here, but this doesn't make much sense to me.

Still, why not just drop your HRT down to get you to your pre hrt levels? It makes no sense to me that you would drop yourself down to nothing, build back UP to a whopping 300 ng/Dl, THEN go back on HRT.

No disrespect intended here, but this doesn't make much sense to me.
I guess I am not commited to lifetime use (yet) so I figure bringing my pituatary/hypothalamus back online occasionally makes me feel better. 300ng/dl is considered normal by many docs.

You make it sound like test is the only function of the HTPA! ;)

Sadly, I am aware that many docs won't treat as long as test is "normal" - even if that means it's at the bottom of the range and even when there are obvious symptoms of hypogonadism (elevated blood lipids, abdominal obesity, syndrome x, depression, ED) - but then, look at all the meds you can promote by slapping band-aids on symptoms!

But I shouldn't diss Big Pharma. That would be wrong.

You make it sound like test is the only function of the HTPA! ;)

Sadly, I am aware that many docs won't treat as long as test is "normal" - even if that means it's at the bottom of the range and even when there are obvious symptoms of hypogonadism (elevated blood lipids, abdominal obesity, syndrome x, depression, ED) - but then, look at all the meds you can promote by slapping band-aids on symptoms!

But I shouldn't diss Big Pharma. That would be wrong.
As long as they push T I am all for em :p

Hi HeavyIron. Welcome!

I'm confused. Are you saying you keep your test levels at 300ng/dl?

I'll let the labs layout the on/off decisions as well as AI. 500iu twice week... Is that 1000 total/week or 500 split (250 2 times).

I thought y'all may find this interesting...

I went to my doc today to get lab work. I took all the bloodwork info that I needed. The doc seemed very receptive to test treatment, but didn't want to run lab work for estrogen and free test. Based on my research (I may be wrong), it seems like those may be 2 of the most important of the levels I should be concerned about. I made sure the lab work was ordered for EVERYTHING on the list

IML Gear Cream!
Okay... Without getting my lab work back yet, here's the HRT I have planned (this may change based on lab results).

Test Cyp. 250mg EW (split: 125 2x week)
adex .5mg 3x week
HCG 500iu 2x week

I'll let the labs layout the on/off decisions as well as AI. 500iu twice week... Is that 1000 total/week or 500 split (250 2 times).
Yup, a weekly total of 1,000iu HCG.

Back