• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How BIG a role does 'Sex" play in a relationship!

How BIG a role does 'Sex" play in a relationship!

• 1) added perk, good or bad

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • 2) "Small" portion considering 'all the rest"

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 3) Important, but not worth ending a good relationship over

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • 4) Very Important, must work or be made to work

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • 5) So important, without it, there is no "relationship" w/o

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • 6) Other...explain

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now what I'm really trying to say and can't in poll choices, is NOT ONLY how important is sex/love making to a relationship, but also how important is the "Quality" and "Quantity?"

An example range would be "Incredible Sex"....but with the "Queen Bitch of the Universe"..can't stand each other two minutes out of bed....to.....

........Mediocre Sex with someone you adore, love and the "other" aspects of your realtionship are of greater quality!

or I guess to "really bad sex".....because?

So, how "Important is Sex?

DP

------------------

Last edited:
I could find or pay for a girl to have sex with but not many will put up with your shit 24/7. Also some hot girls they would be good lays but again I couldnt stand some of them if they were annoying

the actual act of sex (intercourse) is a small part of a relationship. If it is very important in a relationship then I would say there is a lot lacking in other areas of that relationship.

for females I would say that intimacy is extremely important, not necessarily the act of sex.

I prefer to be with someone that I generally don't think about sexually that much, I don't dig fat chicks or etc, and I always go out with what I consider to be good looking women, but I need someone that is my best friend, where sexual relations are secondary and just a BONUS on top of an already awesome package deal.

I had to vote #5. I'm still happily single and have no problems in that dept. but I've seen more marriages come to an end for financial reasons and sexual incompatibilities...

I choose # 4 because the fact that when we find our lovers/partners/mate, we are enslaved in mating! Without it or negligence towards it sometimes often leads to jumping ships as we commonly see with others in this world.

I picked number 4 as well, simply because I believe to have a good relationship you have to connect on all four levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.

With any of these parts missing it can be difficult to maintain things, as I have learned from experience.

Plus, being connected with someone on all levels makes each of them that much better...sex is always better when you are actually making love rather than just f**king. Your whole body and mind gets into it and it makes it really great, rather than just doing the 20 Pump Dump (which can have its merits as well).

I picked #4 also!! Why do you think people cheat?? Not happy with sex at home!! Lots of people fall into this one!! But I think it can be worked on. PB and DJ gave good answers!

I picked # 3...

I think it is important, but not everything in a relationship. Sex can be worked at. But if there are more important qualities missing from the relationship, then they may be harder to work at. For example TRUST.....With trust, your partner may be willing to try new things in the bedroom, but without it the sex becomes the same...
You need communication in a relationship. IF you don't have that, and you are not comfortable with your partner, then how do you tell them what you like, and dislike about sex.

Anyway, I'm gonna ramble on forever. But sex is important, because you need to be attracted to your mate, but it is not everything in a relationship......

IML Gear Cream!
I'd say a toss-up b/w #2 and #3. it's important to have the attraction, however, I want my g/f to be my best friend. Based on that, sex...or great sex (even better) is more of a bonus.

The Tent Pole

Joe woke up one morning and looked for his wife, but his wife wasn't there. She had awakened and was preparing breakfast in the kitchen. Joe was afraid he might spoil 'the moment' by getting up, so he called his little boy and sent this note to his wife:

THE TENT POLE IS UP,
THE CANVAS IS SPREAD,
TO HELL WITH BREAKFAST,
COME BACK TO BED.

The wife answered the note and sent it back by the boy. It read:

TAKE THE TENT POLE DOWN
PUT THE CANVAS AWAY
THE MONKEY IS BLEEDING
NO CIRCUS TODAY.

So he sent another note down. It read:

THE TENT POLE'S STILL UP
AND THE CANVAS STILL SPREAD
SO DROP WHAT YOU'RE DOING
AND COME GIVE ME SOME HEAD

To which she replied:

I'M SURE THAT YOUR POLE'S
THE BEST IN THE LAND
BUT I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW
SO DO IT BY HAND!

Anon.

Bottom line, it shouldn't have to be important. If you took it out of the equation, what do you have left? Not much? Then is it really a relationship or is it a long term booty call? If gratification is the most important thing or even a necessity, then think about further down the road... children :D ... there's what? at least 3months of no sex even possible, much less other forms of intimacy that the mate may not be up to or feel like.

Having said that... I'm not revealing my vote :p

For the record Cornfed.....

you have sex up till the last moment..trying to "break the water" and dent the kids head (don't worry, they're soft and can take it") :D

Then back in the saddle ASAP! Maybe 10 days 2 weeks! :D

(Damn that was too fucking long)

DP

Ummm... but how many times does it get into... "you think I'm fat, don't you?" "is that all you can think about?" "what if something happenned?" "I'm not in the mood" :scratch:

Call me crazy....I want it all. The best friend thing, the person who knows you best and loves you still, you maybe want to choke eachother on occassion (but you don't).....AND great sex.

It isn't everything but it's a very important something. By itself it wouldn't be worth sticking around long term. But without it....

I said #4. :love:

#5 for me.

Sex is portrayed in so many different ways.

There is intimacy which is considered on so many levels, from as little as talking and listening to actually starting a family through love making, and then there are "mistakes." (or stuff that has not really been planned)

Sex can be kissing, cuddling, fondling, actual foreplay, or intercourse. All are needed within a relationship, without would be nothing!

We all need someone to want us in atleast one way, and if it's more than one then you feel more wanted or needed. It's the way we play our lives and if we were to live without love or intimacy what is the point in living at all?

First and foremost, the woman has to be financially well off and intelligent, sex and looks comes second.

OMG,is that really you???
You little innocent blondy!!!!!
Where have ya been hiding????

How goes it Cornfed????

IML Gear Cream!
It goes... just been busy or quiet...I know, no gasping at that... but I've been here. Just not whorin' it up as much. I'm on my way offline, but how're you, bud?

I voted for #5. There was a time...a few years back that I would have said that sex wasn't much of a relationship or could be worked out...BUT the closer I get to my middle thirties the more I think sex is VERY important.
I used to hear when I was younger that I would hit my peak in my mid 30's...I thought, yea right!

DAMN!! I am 32 and sex is ALL good! :dance:

Originally posted by newly_buff
I voted for #5. There was a time...a few years back that I would have said that sex wasn't much of a relationship or could be worked out...BUT the closer I get to my middle thirties the more I think sex is VERY important.
I used to hear when I was younger that I would hit my peak in my mid 30's...I thought, yea right!

DAMN!! I am 32 and sex is ALL good! :dance:

A few more years and "All Sex is good!" :D :p

DP

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
You guys must really think SEX is important...cuz you are FUCKIN' UP my thread! :D :laugh: :lol:

DP
DP,sex is like a well balance diet,it has it's place and time...
Right now I'm saying HI to a buddy of mine!!!
You mind?????
:p
Cornfed,I'm doing fine,was wondering where you had been,good to hear you're OK:thumb: :thumb:

Now DP,that was the time for socializing...
NOW!!!
IT"S SEX TIME!!!!
:D
Sorry...I lost it for a sec...OF COURSE SEX IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!
:thumb:

DP

What you there DP?:rolleyes: :p

DP

Bummer! What did ya wanna go and tell me that for?
:( Now what do I have to look forward to???

LMFAO!! ALL GOOD!! :thumb:

DP

:yell: Where the fuck did my post go?!?!?!?! I already replied to this...hmmmm.

Am I going to have to post it all over again?!?!?! :yell:

Originally posted by newly_buff

:yell: Where the fuck did my post go?!?!?!?! I already replied to this...hmmmm.

Am I going to have to post it all over again?!?!?! :yell:

Well damn!! now it is there....WTF???

ok, I give up.:headbang:

Back