• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Clean Thread! An AP, SFW, LHJO, Prip, GICH Thread!

Keep the jokes and cute pics comin'. Meanwhile I'll be at the gym hitting a back workout. Been drinking so damn much water w/ this GMS that I think I piss every 15 mins while there.

lol, why the fuck would I be googling something Australian? :wacko:

If you know what it is then good.

But if you were to Google something Australian, then that might be due to you being a complete moron on Tides and NOT REAL GEARS!

Im thinking of running mdrol . . . . I am hoping the effect will help me anally rape middle aged ghetto women due to the pronounced swollen hands and fingers . . any advice GearMaster?

HYCH!

Is Roids really on his second date with the Gilf right now??

a63c2f90-213d-11df-86a1-003048d6740d_7_standard_poster.jpg

lol, I think so . . sounds like he's got a few options lined up. Here's hoping he gets to bust a nutz :clapping:

I think Cap'n was right........SFW 6 days/week was too much........I took 4 days off and just got done SFW and was strong as an Ox.....guess my body needed some rest........

I'll probably SFW 4-5 days/week to finish up the cycle......

Time to go pinnnz sum gearzzzz:ohyeah:

Had a good SFW session. Got an extra rep from last workout on the pulldown, same weight, plus added 10 lbs to the 8X8 high rows. Pumped as fuck! Probably gonna be pretty sore in a day or so.

just finished SFPecs . . got a nice PR @ 253lb . . lol . . yes I know, ungeared weakaspiss notBig :)

I should let sleeping dogs lie, but Pitman must be in Solitary lockdown. :paddle:

"bout to pinn........been puttin' it off too long this evening.......going 2 shots per week now to finish the cycle off.......Sun. and Thur. :coffee:

How the fuck you get 253 lb..........??
You have 1-1/2 lb. plates at your gym???:thinking: :coffee:

metric system 253lb = 115kg!

the lowest we have is 1.25kg = 2.75lb, highest 25kg = 55lb

Prob a lil diff down under than over here.

Anyway, sleep is becoming increasingly disturbed again. No idea why :nerd:

I should take advantage and hit up the gym for an hr or so.

That CEL alpha one is pretty bomb by the way. Seems to be pretty synergistic with everything else. Hornyness over the last few days has increased dramatically. GEARS!

What is that stuff, anyway? I dogged an entire Kashi pizza for my post workout dinner. YUM!

Just pinned a ml of Test E.....Pinning is much better now that I switched to a 23g.........plus i stick the vial in a shot glass of warm water beforehand(nice and smooth).......got it pretty much down to a science now.......:clapping:

you dropped you dose Al?

anyway, just munched half a Q-chook, bowl of wild rice and a bowl of salad . . LHJO time :thumbs:

. . wonder how roids' date is going?

IML Gear Cream!
to may toes . . . to mar toes

Ran into an older slut in yahoo chat just now. She and some other girl were talking about sex toys and whatnot and I chimed in a couple of times. I suggested they check out fuckingmachines.com and the one says "oh my". So I was like "Did you check the site?", nope, she had been scoping my profile.

So I ask if she has pics and she asks what kind I'm looking for. dead give away. We exchanged cleans in the first email, junkdafied pics in the second. She's in Topeka, which is not quite an hr. away, older stay at home mom. A little chunky, but nice cooch and tits, so she might do in a pinch.

One of the pics she sent was w/ a cock in her mouth so I sent a series w/ a bj and a facial to check out in the AM. Should let her know I'm not fuckin' around. I'll update after we talk more and know what's up.

Just slammed a bowl of Vanilla Flavored Shredded Wheat.. Fucking nice.. About to fry me up some eggs and get ready for my Chest and Tri's today

And if that Alpha one is as good as Jay makes it out to be, I might have to abuse a lil

What up with Roid's Gilf date at the Golden Corral????

:thinking:

I bet the Gilf he's smashin drives a Hearse

GILF update!

No plain ole dinner/date this time niggers! we did have dinner at this spic restaurant. But, afterwards, I was like "so you gotta a curfew babe." She's all like "no, what'd you have in mind?" I wanted to day banging the hell outta you. Anyhoo, we go to this other pub and I had a coupla more pints and got her two more margaritas. Next thing you know, we're going at it, making out hard and heavy right there at the booth. She's getting so horny that she's grabbing my hand and putting it on her puss and all grinding. Then she's all like "so what do you feel like doing now?" I finally told her I could take her right there at the table if we wouldn't get kicked out. Next, we get back in my ride and I take her back over to where she's parked. We're back at it, and I'm all going down her pants, and she's grabbin' onto my junk and squeazin' like it ain't nobody's bidness. I got one hand down the back of her pants and I'm all rubbin' her off like there ain't no manana. She finally undoes my pants and goes down on me. I so wanted to bang her in the car right there. I'm all digging the view of that tiny waist and tight little ass whilst she's going at it. This broad's 5'7/125 and doesn't even SFW, just aerobics, pilates, and shit like'at. Anyhoo, she didn't finish the job, which was kind of a bummer, but I took care of that manually after I got home. I was still GSCH!

After she comes back up for air, I'm all like "hmmm what do you think?" She says "Well, I think we're in a parking lot and it's prolly not a good idea." She says "we GOT to get together REAL soon where we have more privacy and space." She's gotta lake house not too far from here. So, there's gonna be one helluva AP story sequal really soon. Stay tuned.

LOL Go Roids!

Some Major Gilf action taken place at a Lake House and I want front row seats!!

Keep the jokes and cute pics comin'. Meanwhile I'll be at the gym hitting a back workout. Been drinking so damn much water w/ this GMS that I think I piss every 15 mins while there.

Gonna tear up the hammer strength machine?

Back