• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Clean Thread! An AP, SFW, LHJO, Prip, GICH Thread!

IML Gear Cream!
I built a machine to do it for me - fits inside my pocket.

Looks nothing sanesloots vehicle

garrisonsitnv4.png
Just make sure you double-dose the neovar for added recovery.

RD . . thanks for the warm welcome!

Time for a massive P-rip...........got sum sweet Indy to ring in the New Year with. :joint:

No AP til' tommorrow night........might LHJO to ring in the New Year as well. :jerkit:

Can't wait for the Test Fairy to come next week.........Ultra Big status by March. :thumb:

:cool:

Can't wait for the Test Fairy to come next week.........Ultra Big status by March. :thumb:

:cool:

hell yeah! I got three different sources Im scoping, if all good it's test and tren to BigDom :ohyeah:

Ponyclub, you will quake in my shadow

btw, who are we missing? chub would love it here . . what about mooch?

Ponyclub, you will quake in my shadow

btw, who are we missing? chub would love it here . . what about mooch?
I let someone know over there know,...cant remeber who it was. I aint banned, so i'll send them the link....

I let someone know over there know,...cant remeber who it was. I aint banned, so i'll send them the link....

btw brk, did they close up the DRSE lounge as well? RIP the gulag! :(

I don't think that machine will catch on jake. Can you not design it without the butt plug? What is that part for anyway? I bet sane has already PM'd you about putting one of those vehicles on lay-away.

I built a machine to do it for me - fits inside my pocket.

Looks nothing sanesloots vehicle

image_07.gif

I don't think that machine will catch on jake. Can you not design it without the butt plug? What is that part for anyway?

But at least it's not as bad as waiting in line at the airport.

IML Gear Cream!
btw brk, did they close up the DRSE lounge as well? RIP the gulag! :(
yup,... group is totally deleted, CT locked. I saw a post in the Good Morning thread by Mr. Highhorse saying anyone sporting a DRSE sig would have their profile deleted.

I let Lennox, and mooch know....... chub is banned so,.. I have no way of sending him a PM. Call Rubba up and let him know.....

yup,... group is totally deleted, CT locked. I saw a post in the Good Morning thread by Mr. Highhorse saying anyone sporting a DRSE sig would have their profile deleted.

I let Lennox, and mooch know....... chub is banned so,.. I have no way of sending him a PM. Call Rubba up and let him know.....

fuck him. Nothing wrong with the SEDRs though. They're the hardliner faction into gang raping virtuous christian men :daydream:

Yo, i just got done partying at my boy's house. Chilling, drinking, talking about old times and what not, and then a dude i ain't seen in 9 months wants us all to come over his crib, then another "ex" friend of mine says we gotta leave once we get there... i'm like "wtf? Who the fuck are you to tell me to leave?" ya know? so we are all woofin shit back to one another, i'm with my boy and we are ready to rock out in the street, and noone trying to see me ( because i'm the biggest there, and someone asked me if i'm juicing or not lol), and i'm fucking pissed as hell that we had to drive across fucking town ( i'm fucking drunk as hell driving) and then had to leave once we got there... i was ready to knock a mother fucker out... fuck that shit. I'm one ugly ass nigger to fuck with when i'm pissed off... i'm take out a whole crew. Fuck that shit.

I'm too big to be called a bitch... come fucking see me pussy's

Say what!!!! :geewhiz: Fuck who?

lol, Im talking about holier-than-thou Kosmo wankstain Kramer! No-one fucks with the DRSEs. or the SEDRs. Or any of us cunts! :paddle:

lol, Im talking about holier-than-thou Kosmo wankstain Kramer! No-one fucks with the DRSEs. or the SEDRs. Or any of us cunts! :paddle:

Werd! What a douche. I think he hated us because of the coolness factor that was so far out of his reach. We probably reminded him of the kids who used to make fun of him in high school.

Hai gais! It's fukkin cold outside, -30C. Me and some mates were gonna go out for a few pints tonight, but it ain't worth it. You can't even get a cab lately after 11:00pm. I can't wait to get back to the states! I'd be happy just to be anywhere where it's above zero and you don't have to put on 8 layers of clothing just to go to the store, then come back inside and track black sludge all over the friggin' floor. It's like living in fukkin Antarctica. So, I'm chillin with a coupla pints before hitting the sack.

Were you mad because Tim was at the party with his new muscle bear?

Stop being so jealous and gear raged. Or you'll end up with a domestic charge like someone else i know.

I was already about to whoop some tail. I hate being disrespected.

And Mr. Geared Jesus, I've been praying for a bigger penis since 9th grade. Maybe u can free up ur schedule some and help me out. Amen

oh and one funny thing was, I was soo much bigger than everyone. Felt nice walking around like I was the king lol Bigsby status!!!!

do you guys ever sleep?

LOL, You Put Jesus on your Ignore list and there will be Hell To PAY!!

FUCK CosmoYukonEarp and the gestapo!!!
I have never had a problem with Jhawk, but I laughed my ass off at his sig:

And I looked, and behold a bodybuilding site...
and his name that ran it was Wyatt Earp, and Heat Miser followed with him. And power was given unto them over Anabolicminds.com, to moderate with a ban, and with delete, and with an edit, and with the other moderators of the Forum.

:wacko:

supp dems. yesterday I went around to radar o'reilly from MASH's house, anal raped his entire family - including his teddy bear Pookie.

I'm feeling a little guilty, think I better call him and confess. What's the best way do you think?

l3597171a0001_1_1331.jpg

Back