• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Clean Thread! An AP, SFW, LHJO, Prip, GICH Thread!

IML Gear Cream!
Wood update: I've found that as long as I get my BS back up, the wood issue goes away, even if I use slin earlier in the day. I banged 15u t'other day and drank a pwo shake with about 120g carbs and had no wood issues at all. I ap'ed the ole lady in the evening and stayed up long enough for her to cum 3 times b4 I popped, even managed to go backdoor for another round about an hour later. I also got me another bottle of Vit C from usapeptide. I think that shit loses some of its effectiveness after several months. I also read that it doesn't stay in suspension very well, which makes the doses less potent as you get further down in the bottle. I wouldn't go over 1ml tho. I took 1.5ml Friday and on Saturday I had a few random boners throughout the day that were a bit painful :(

Nice bro.......
Look around for a over the counter supplement called Kangaroo. It's da BOMB!
Lasts 72 hrs and makes me like I'm 18 again. And for a 52 year old with a 36 year old latina that's big time bro

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nice bro.......
Lasts 72 hrs and makes me like I'm 18 again. And for a 52 year old with a 36 year old latina that's big time bro

Sounds like trib stacked with The One!

Nice bro.......
Awesome! I never had me a Latina broad. Always wanted to. I tried an OTC product once years ago and it gave me mad wood, but it had some other kinda stimulant in it and kept me awake almost the entire night.
Awesomeness! I never had me a Latina broad. Always wanted to. I tried an OTC product once years ago and it gave me mad wood, but it had some other kinda stimulant in it and kept me awake almost the entire night.

Latina women are hot.....firecrackers and sometimes attitude plus but HOT

I hear their vaginas smell like frijoles.... Please confirm

I see a Latino. The sex is insane, but keep your guard up. Very possessive!

IML Gear Cream!
Ouch your NOT lying bro latina women will kill you if you are Messing around on them......I learned it the hard way

Latin wife will take every penny out of your accounts,I got divorced a few years ago no kids 10 years of marriage ,I though I couldn't have kids so that was not a problem cause I thought maybe because the roids or born like that , one day I found a receipt hidden I read it and it was from plan parenthood (it was the fee the she paid for abortion)I went to my doctor I had a sperm checked up I came up high count so I talked to her she cried we went to court I end up paying her 20 000 just for splitting (divorced)plus insurance for one year that sucks

Sent from my Nokia using Tapatalk

This tren is making my cock sore

Listening to some STP tonight in honor of Scott Weiland. RIP Bro!! :(

[video=youtube;V5UOC0C0x8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDsT1DdO3SISg&v=V5UOC0C0x8Q[/video]

Listening to some STP tonight in honor of Scott Weiland. RIP Bro!! :(

[video=youtube;V5UOC0C0x8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDsT1DdO3SISg&v=V5UOC0C0x8Q[/video]

1st song on my most used Playlist. Not to say I'm a music guy. I have never played an instrument. I can't read music. But STP was the one band that never went out of style with me.

Damn! The CT is now deader than I ever seen it! :) WTF eerbody at? Anyhoo, maybe a brief AP story will help. So, I been seeing this new milf for the past 7mos. She happens, thankfully to really dig the backdoor action. Last time we were together, I decided to try something new just to see her reaction. She loves it both conventional doggy style and backdoor. She can actually cum from anal alone without any other stimulation. I decided to mix things up a bit and see how she'd like it. So, I was going backdoor and she was getting really close, when I suddenly pulled out and went back into her vag and finished her off that way, then I proceeded to switch back and forth, making her cum from both spots until I came in her arse. Turns out she prefers that I stick with one hole at a time tho. lol

Well I'm pretty jerked right now.... Tren and DNP... Though I think my test dose is too low or bunk my doodle is operating at 60% :(

Well I'm pretty jerked right now.... Tren and DNP... Though I think my test dose is too low or bunk my doodle is operating at 60% :(

Oh nose

Get you some Asian tang and it might start working again!

Damn! The CT is now deader than I ever seen it! :) WTF eerbody at? Anyhoo, maybe a brief AP story will help. So, I been seeing this new milf for the past 7mos. She happens, thankfully to really dig the backdoor action. Last time we were together, I decided to try something new just to see her reaction. She loves it both conventional doggy style and backdoor. She can actually cum from anal alone without any other stimulation. I decided to mix things up a bit and see how she'd like it. So, I was going backdoor and she was getting really close, when I suddenly pulled out and went back into her vag and finished her off that way, then I proceeded to switch back and forth, making her cum from both spots until I came in her arse. Turns out she prefers that I stick with one hole at a time tho. lol

Well, the fact that she let you go back and forth is what matters most!

can you imagine her fucken yeast infection from that shit? not to mention you made her pussy smell like shit!

... going ass to pussy can put a lot of 'shit byproducts' in a girls vjay ,, better to wash of your cock first, & avoid nasty infections....

Lmao!

Back