• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Artie Lange Suicide attempt

You gotta be pretty fucked up on something to stab yourself.

If this is legit, he is way more f'ed up than I would have ever thought.

I've never understood how one could fail at suicide. Seems to me that throwing yourself off a tall building is a pretty foolproof way to kill oneself.

IML Gear Cream!
I've never understood how one could fail at suicide. Seems to me that throwing yourself off a tall building is a pretty foolproof way to kill oneself.

that would be hard to go through with though.

that would be hard to go through with though.
I don't know, you just have to do it once...stabbing yourself sounds very tough, I mean to continue 8 more times after the initial jab....if it were me I'd be like OOOOWWWWW oh my god fuck this shit I'd rather live.......

Who stabs themselves to death? Thats like some G.G Allin extremist gone suicidal....

maybe in this case having extra weight was a life saver. it's awful to see (hear of) someone so sad this seems like a good choice even for a moment.

I don't know, you just have to do it once...stabbing yourself sounds very tough, I mean to continue 8 more times after the initial jab....if it were me I'd be like OOOOWWWWW oh my god fuck this shit I'd rather live.......

Who stabs themselves to death? Thats like some G.G Allin extremist gone suicidal....

yeah thats pretty bamf.

b/c i hate howard stern. that may piss some of you off but I do. I'm pretty sure thats why artie tried to kill himself too. living a lie the past few years working with howard stern has finally got to him. poor bastard never had a chance

well, we can all stop trying.

the dumbest comment of 2010 is this.

b/c i hate howard stern. that may piss some of you off but I do. I'm pretty sure thats why artie tried to kill himself too. living a lie the past few years working with howard stern has finally got to him. poor bastard never had a chance

Curious what your beef is with Howard?

Artie has had issues and attempted suicide long before he was on Howard FYI

Hell yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I'd be like Will Ferrell in Talladega Nights if I stabbed myself.

You are a complete idiot. Nuff said.

IML Gear Cream!
Curious what your beef is with Howard?

Artie has had issues and attempted suicide long before he was on Howard FYI

ok I think howard stern is extremly overrated and not funny at all. in reguards to my comment about him being the reason artie tried to commit suicide..... well it was a joke

joke
  /dʒoʊk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [johk] Show IPA noun, verb, joked, jok⋅ing.
Use joke in a Sentence
See web results for joke
See images of joke
–noun
1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

"extremely overrated and not funny"

have you ever listened to a full show?

why is that people who dislike Howard, have never listened to his show.

I've never really been a fan either. I wouldn't go as far as saying he sucks and I hate him, but his brand of humor is definitely not my cup of tea.

You're entitled to your opinion as I know he's not for everybody, but to say he sucks, is just simply dumb IMO.

I hate talk radio like this by anybody, Howards show may as well be Imus they all seem boring to me, just because they can get rowdy, likes to perv out and humiliate guests doesn't make it any more appealing.... I'm more of an NPR guy, not because I think I'm more intelligent, but because when I'm in the car I like to think, I can't do that while listening to some middle aged man begging some girl to show him her tits that I'm not going to be able to see anyway.....now you got me trying to picture these tits and all concentration is gone....

Again, thats not the basis for the entirety of the show.

I don't particularly enjoy the segments with celebrity guests because they're usually boring. Especially when the guests are hot dirty sluts.

The best part of the show are when its just Artie, Howard and Robin (with Fred chiming in) talking about relevant issues, similar to NPR.

I grew up around Artie, know the same people he knows and he has always been a bit off. His dad's death was not something easy to cope with, he still has issues with it even today. Why he went this far is beyond me, but it is fucked up.
Howard was extremely careful today with how he handled it-like a true professional and a good friend. I hope that Artie will be able to recover and fight whatever inner demons he has. On a secondary basis, he has lit up the show and I also hope that he will be back on it sooner or later.

He asks me have I ever listened to the show...then he answers for me and says I haven't. I have listened to it. I'm as big a perv as anyone. I watched the howard stern movie, and I used to watch his show on E! at night when it was on. There was a summer where I worked for the parks dept for the city and we drove around in the truck all day and one of the guys always made us listen to howard. He's just not funny. Now I'm done with this forum :jerkit:

really?

Back