• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Back in business

T_man

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just making a new routine before I start training again next week after roughly 6 months out. Plan is to eat maintenance while my muscle memory does it's best for 3-4 weeks and then the usual 500 calories above maintenance. Kinda a bulk routine, split into full body workouts to reduce soreness at any one time so I can do my sport.

Sunday:
Rest

Monday:
Squats 2x6
Dips 2x8-10
Seated Row 2x8-10
Military Press 2x8-10
DB Curls 2x8-10

Tuesday:
Basketball

Wednesday:
Hang Clean 2x5
Lunges - 2x6-8
Bench 2x6-8
Pullups 2x 8-10
Calf Raises 3x15

Thursday:
HIIT

Friday:
Clean and Press 2x5
Deadlift 2x6
Flyes 2x8-10
Reverse flyes2x8-10
French Press 2x8-10

Saturday:
Basketball

Anyone notice anything I missed out on?

Looks like a great program T-man, though I don't know how much soreness you'll be reducing with those heavy squats, lunges and deads. :D
Good to hear you're getting back in it.

Yea I was thinking of lightening up to 1 set each but if I'm just doing 2 sets per muscle group per day, that's 6 sets a week which doesn't seem like overkill to me.
The only thing I'm worried about is only one rest day in the week; I don't know if my CNS will be able to handle it.

You could also opt for the 6-12 rep range until you're back in full swing. No?

You could also opt for the 6-12 rep range until you're back in full swing. No?

Everything is in the 6+ range except olympics and things involving lower back which could easily lead to injury at higher reps. I'd rather not take the risk

Little light on the calves for me, but the basketball should cover that.
I would alternate the military press with corner press.

I wanna be able to walk after calves. I figured if I did calves heavy one day, baskteball would cover the lighter reps and so it would be a win/win situation.

Will change the militaries for corner presses then. Corners dont seem as though they put as much stress on the joint. The clean and press also does a military press style thing so its covered there.

Everything is in the 6+ range except olympics and things involving lower back which could easily lead to injury at higher reps. I'd rather not take the risk

Ahh, I see. I thought the squats was 6 maximum reps.

Corners dont seem as though they put as much stress on the joint.

Yeah, and you can go heavy. Corner presses are fuckin awsome.

The clean and press also does a military press style thing so its covered there.

Going heavy on both clean and press, and military press week in week out would take a toll on your body.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, and you can go heavy. Corner presses are fuckin awsome.

Going heavy on both clean and press, and military press week in week out would take a toll on your body.

My shoulders are lagging badly. It's only 4 heavy sets a week. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt. Besides every 4th/5th week I would take out to do high rep accessory stuff and give ligaments chance to grow and a break for my CNS.

I was thinking of adding laterals but I'm not sure. Maybe in place of hang cleans because clean and press is almost the same movement except with an added rpess.

Last edited:
I was thinking of adding laterals but I'm not sure. Maybe in place of hang cleans because clean and press is almost the same movement except with an added rpess.

Alternating the cleans and laterals is always an option.
My latest workout has alternating exercises, mainly because i have light, medium, and heavy days.I usually outline 4 month long workouts and being 33 going heavy week in, week out is just too taxing. I use laterals as my light shoulder day, definitely easy on the joints.

Alternating the cleans and laterals is always an option.
My latest workout has alternating exercises, mainly because i have light, medium, and heavy days.I usually outline 4 month long workouts and being 33 going heavy week in, week out is just too taxing. I use laterals as my light shoulder day, definitely easy on the joints.

I want to put alot of muscle on before april as this is when I wanna cut so it's a go hard or die kinda thing really. I will eat surplus from the off, be on creatine and various other supplements that aid recovery and performance.

I think I'll swap Clean and press with hang clean, and change hang clean to lateral raises.

I want to put alot of muscle on before april as this is when I wanna cut so it's a go hard or die kinda thing really. I will eat surplus from the off, be on creatine and various other supplements that aid recovery and performance.

I think I'll swap Clean and press with hang clean, and change hang clean to lateral raises.

Built had written a cool story about the hang cleans and her results with them. In addition I think she ended up supersetting them with laterals too.
I plan to put them in to my routine with arnies.

Back