• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Planning 2nd cycle

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Age:29 Training experience:10 years Height: 5'11'' Weight:215 lbs. BF:12%? Goals: Mass and strength

Previous cycle: 500ml Sust. 250 and 250IU of Hcg weekly for 10 weeks, Nolva for PCT. Gains were nice, around 17 lbs and I've kept 12 since the cycles end and seem to be stabilizing there. Cycle ended about 10 weeks ago. Everything went well, no real noticable sides.

For the next cycle, which I'm not going to begin just yet, I've got 30cc of Test Cyp and am just going to go with that, no stacking. The only difference is that I will not be running HCG this time and am going to run Clomid and Nolva at cycle instead of just nolva.

I just want some opinions on dosing patterns for the cycle and for PCT. I've got one bottle of Liquid Nolva and one of Clomid as well from this sites sponsor. It seems like one bottle is not exactly QUITE enough for either with regards to the regularly suggested PCT dosing pattern. I can't afford more so how should I adjust?

I would also like opinions regarding the test dosage. With 30cc I would have enough for 15 weeks at 500mg, I'm assuming that's far too long, or is it? Is there a point to running test cycles longer than 12 weeks or so? Also....have you guys noticed better gains with Cyp or Enth compared to Sust?

Short cycles are best for beginners so forget the 12-15 week ideas.

I would run cyp at 600mg EW for 9 weeks. No need to change things up IMO for the next 2 or 3 cycles.

Thanks for the response. Why is that exactly? I mean I understand that begginners respond easier but do begginners plateau quicker on cycles?

Thanks for the response. Why is that exactly? I mean I understand that begginners respond easier but do begginners plateau quicker on cycles?
Simple, why drink 20 beers when you can get drunk with just 10.

So beginners plateau from a cycle quicker?

Right I didn't think so, that's why I'm wondering why shorter cycles are reccomended for them. I'm not disagreeing, just curious.

Back