• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My first cycle only gained 2 lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Danny

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am very disapointed in my first cycle I only gained 2 lbs on a twelve week bulker. My gear was from a reputable source so I know gear was good.

I did 750mg Test Enth weeks 1-12
500 mg deca weeks 1-12
50mg winny weeks 7-12

Nolva for pct

I did not like injections so I drank it every week my freind said I could drink it he is a monster.
Anyways I think my gear is bunk and I complained to my source and they banned me off the board so now I am pissed that I was scammed.

Fuck this sucks

Wait...you only drank the winny, right?

Tell me you didn't drink the test and deca as well!

/V

Wait...you only drank the winny, right?

Tell me you didn't drink the test and deca as well!

/V

Yes I drank the test deca I drew it up in a syringe and squrt it into the back of my mouth chased it with grapefruit juice.
At first I thought I was haveing a bad reation I had the runs and my stomach hurt. But went away after awhile.

picard-headdesk-main99.jpg

No offense, but this has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard here on IM.

You have been drinking deca and test for 12 weeks??? Doesn't work that way, son. Winny can be drank, NOT the test and deca. You just wasted a nice fist full of cash and juice. Do some research next time.

/V

:roflmao:
I'm sorry but that is the best one I've seen in quite a while...

If you really drank the T and D, you wasted it.

Now you know why, you didn't do enough research (did you do any?) end of thread.

My gear was from a reputable source so I know gear was good.

Anyways I think my gear is bunk and I complained to my source and they banned me off the board so now I am pissed that I was scammed.

You can't even make up your mind if you trust the stuff or not? You can drink winstrol and not the other items, otherwise nobody would be shooting it. Sure oil tastes nasty, but even if it was half as effective you would find a good portion of people drinking rather than shooting. We'd be making steroid shakes to cover up the taste.

Yes I drank the test deca I drew it up in a syringe and squrt it into the back of my mouth chased it with grapefruit juice.
At first I thought I was haveing a bad reation I had the runs and my stomach hurt. But went away after awhile.

I'm brewing up a batch of special Kool-Aid that my buddy Jim Jones taught me how to make, I'll let you try it first to see if the results are what I'm hoping for.

All joking aside....you really are a fucking moron.

IML Gear Cream!
This really sucks I paid $180 a bottle for each man oh man.
Guy at the gym said I could drink it.
Well live and learn.

Never self medicate just based on "one guy at the gym," look into things further on your own. Three possible guesses are, either he was getting a cut of the dough so he soothed your fears, maybe he thought you were talking about winstrol only, or maybe he has no idea himself.

Better luck next time.

This really sucks I paid $180 a bottle for each man oh man.
Guy at the gym said I could drink it.
Well live and learn.

Good lord, I can buy just short of 4 bottles for that lol. So so so so happy I odn't have to deal with shady gym dealers.

Realy that would have been a great novice cycle, but damn dude. If your scared of pinns, then enhacing compounds arent for you. And like he said you got ripped on price to.

Realy that would have been a great novice cycle, but damn dude. If your scared of pinns, then enhacing compounds arent for you.

Most of the guys who say they are scared of needles are the same guys who claim to be able to kick somebody's ass to the point of hospitalization. Hilarious

Wtf!

Man... I bet a Test/Deca/strawberry/banana smoothie would go down so good right about now.... Yum.

You have the potential of a future Darwin Award, congrats. You'll most certainly have my vote. lol

Anyway, off to do a couple shots of Jack and Tren. lol

/V

lol, this is the funniest shit ever!

Stick to NeoVar and Jerking Off!

IML Gear Cream!
hahahahahaha

You have the potential of a future Darwin Award, congrats. You'll most certainly have my vote. lol

Anyway, off to do a couple shots of Jack and Tren. lol

/V

You can drink tren??????

Good lord, I can buy just short of 4 bottles for that lol. So so so so happy I odn't have to deal with shady gym dealers.

Almost 200bucks for 4 vials, F" that im glad ive switched sources, i use to have to pay that much and always felt ripped off no matter how well the cycle went.

BUT, I think he is joking, hes got to be. I have never seen/heard of anyone thinking or believing that you can drink test and deca. BTW there is an Oral tren now'a'days, its pretty harsh on the body though, and expensive no matter where you look.

yes you can, hell theres even t prop and tren ace nasal spray but its designed to be transported to the blood stream that way by carrier solution that its in. There are also transdermals for damn near everything, but drinking an injectable from of gear thats not orally active is complete non sense.

BTW i would NOT advise snorting drol or dbol, its just not a good practice to get into.

I'll have a double vodka & deca with a splash of testosterone... Cause I like to party.

This is so hilarious i'm yelling Troll. This can't be real, can it? I mean, holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back