• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Animal Hybrids

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some you probably already know and others you might not: Top 10 Hybrid Animals

A Zony (zebra & pony)

zony01.jpg

I was reading Next by Micheal Crichton and it started talking about hybrids, so I did a search and found that page. Pretty cool.

I've seen the zonkey they talk about at a zoo around here. It was a pretty big thing for that zoo at the time about 10 years ago or more.

I want to see some fucked up hybrids, like a dolphin and kangaroo, or a walrus and catapiller

interesting stuff

I remember reading something about Stalin trying for years to cross breed humans and Apes.

I am so glad that shit didn't work.

If you think racism is bad, just try to imagine Speciesism.

IML Gear Cream!
I remember reading something about Stalin trying for years to cross breed humans and Apes.

Stalin suceeded -go and visit Azerbijan :roflmao:

There was some program on history or discovery channel i watched a couple years ago. Apparently scientists in America at some Ape Zoo did exactly that but ended up killing it due to fear of criminal prosecution. I think it happened in the 60's or so. The evidence shown to prove the existence of such an experiment was relatively strong,...

Why would man want to return himself to animalistic instincts? Isn't that what Dr. Moreau tried and failed miserably at? If you want to see beast men go to your nearest Maximum Security Penitentiary....no need to do any genetic modifications nor exotic crossbreeding, it's already done for you.......

Why would man want to return himself to animalistic instincts? Isn't that what Dr. Moreau tried and failed miserably at? If you want to see beast men go to your nearest Maximum Security Penitentiary....no need to do any genetic modifications nor exotic crossbreeding, it's already done for you.......

Strong as 10 men, smart enough to build a road, and easily mentally subdued.
That was Stalin's hope at least.

Back