• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eat Shit!!!

Lone Wolf

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
SHIT2.jpg

SHIT3.jpg

SHIT-1.jpg

SHIT1.jpg

Well I'm sure glad I came to see what was going on in here...

...I'll be in my bunk :jerkit:

God Bless the Lone Wolf :clapping:

Yummy!!!!

I would lick her face clean!!!

:ohyeah:

Bitch like that would make a wonderful wife. I love a nasty fucking whore.:toilet:

Shit! I could marry a bitch like that. Too bad I don't have enough privacy to JO right now! :jerkit:

+1

I'd love a wife like that. Not for the poop, but if she's willing to eat shit, then she's willing to undergo anything I can throw at her..

But wouldn't you love a chick you can take your Roid Rage out on, and then cuddle with her later that night??

+1

I'd love a wife like that. Not for the poop, but if she's willing to eat shit, then she's willing to undergo anything I can throw at her..

But wouldn't you love a chick you can take your Roid Rage out on, and then cuddle with her later that night??

You mean beat the bitch a inch from her life then make her suck your cock, you mean like hat

IML Gear Cream!
+1

you dont need a wife that that . . concubine maybe ;)

Seriously!

And you wouldn't have to hold in a fart when she's sucking your dick. Just let it rip. It'll probably turn her on I reckon.

:daydream:

You mean beat the bitch a inch from her life then make her suck your cock, you mean like hat

Exactly

And yes Roids, very much goodness of Marriage Material

A woman who will eat shit will prolly put up with anything. That's marriage material. :thumb:

Right, everyone wants to wake up next to a shiteater :hmmm:

LOL

this turned out to be pretty funny..

Where can i score some Torem for cheap?

I like to shove a snicker bar up my girls ass and let it cook in there for about twenty minutes then have her shit in my mouth slow but if you go past 12 peanuts you went to far.

Those Japs are weird. It's like the atomic bombs scrambled something in that gene pool.

IML Gear Cream!
yea i dont understand how a jap girl can poop with her anus showing but the cunt is blurred... who the fuck makes these rules up?

Kim Jo long or sum10?

Back