• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to order good stuff from Canada

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm in good shape thanks to supplements, about 6'2 250 lbs at 10 percent bodyfat.I would want to take it to another lever but is it possible to order steroids from Canada ,i've tried once and it was a scam(i was robbed of 500 bucks)!!!!
:geewhiz:

Welcome to our bodybuilding & fitness community

fredlabrute welcome to IM! :thumbs:

FYI - this forum is for new member introductions, please post specific questions in the appropriate forums, thanks! :)

BTW, you can upload your pics here Photo Gallery.

Note: This is an automated message.

It is legal to posses steroids, however it is not legal to purchase or sell them in Canada (you'll have to figure out how not to get caught buying).

so steroids are legal to posess in canada but no too purchase.
how about the USA is it illegal to posses?

If you do your homework there are some awesome Canadian sources! I have switched to all domestic gear with great results and amazing delivery time (3 days)! I did the international thing and got a pack seized, it did get resent and the gear was awesome but waiting a month to get it blows!

I'm in good shape thanks to supplements, about 6'2 250 lbs at 10 percent bodyfat.I would want to take it to another lever but is it possible to order steroids from Canada ,i've tried once and it was a scam(i was robbed of 500 bucks)!!!!
:geewhiz:

Why would you order steroids from Canada, there nothing available OTC there and UG crap opr fakes you can get from any country.
Find source from Greece, Turkey, Thailand or Pakistan. There is less chance you will be screwed on quality from those places.

Why would you order steroids from Canada, there nothing available OTC there and UG crap opr fakes you can get from any country.
Find source from Greece, Turkey, Thailand or Pakistan. There is less chance you will be screwed on quality from those places.
True but our customs are very tight and its alot harder to get gear from these countries into Canada

Back