• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

iPT-141 10mgs

CEM Store

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you are following us on Twitter, then you already know! iPT-141 is our latest product, and is now officially released to the public. After several months of research and formulation, we are happy to add this peptide to our line of research products. Click here:

iPT-141 10mg - PDE5 Inhibitors - Research Chemicals

iPT-141 can be found in our peptide section as well as in our PDE-5 inhibitor section. iPT-141 (bremelanotide) is a melanocortin based peptide that has shown effectiveness in several clinicial studies. Here are some helpful links to get you started in your research! :) Just in time for Valentine's...

Bremelanotide: an overview of preclinical CNS effe... [J Sex Med. 2007] - PubMed result

Wiley InterScience :: Session Cookies

-CEM

Nice...I've used this before. 3mg gave me priapism for 3 hours. So I don't go over 2mg.

how long before you saw results, is it instant or do you have to wait? How long does it last for? Very interested in trying this.

how long before you saw results, is it instant or do you have to wait? How long does it last for? Very interested in trying this.

It kicked in within about an hour or so. 2mg seems to be the dose that didn't give me priapism but did give me an increase libido and a hard on when needed. Lasted for few hours.

I've read where this increases women's libido also. Any experience with this?

Back