• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Robin's Progress

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Today at 3:30 pm, I will be training my first female client! Yippee!

I hope this goes well!

I told her:

Rule # 1- Do NOT argue with me
Rule # 2- No bitching!
Rule # 3- See what is only in front of you! That is me and me only! Not some damn hunk whose doing stiff legged deadlifts :)lol:) I had to throw that in!

Too bad I'm leaving soon for a month but I hope she sticks with this!

Last edited:
Originally posted by craig777

This isn't possible is it. :rolleyes:

Actually it should be possible because the client I had before (He moved to Atlanta courteousy of me) is his friend and he already laid it down that I will NOT tolerate rules 1 & 2!

Originally posted by davidjasondean

Actually it should be possible because the client I had before (He moved to Atlanta courteousy of me) is his friend and he already laid it down that I will NOT tolerate rules 1 & 2!

is his friend, I thought you said it was a female client :confused:

My friend I sent to Atlanta is a guy. His friend is a gal who I'll be training in two hours!!!!

Maybe I should do her journal here! Hmmn....

You're taking on a client and then leaving for a month? Personally I would have given her to someone else...it is hard for clients to bounce from trainer to trainer who may do different things. If you are away, how are you going to be able to motivate her to stick with her program?

By yelling and screaming at her! No, I'm going to have her under my GF's wing as well!

Well, today was not a good day for her! She ended up working 13 hours and couldn't make it! I told her if she can't bring her effort today, not to worry because tomorrow, I'll need her at her best!

So my friend in ATL calls me and ask me if that is funny she cancelled! I told him, "what happens to that person when a client cancels on me?" He says, "I know-I know!" That's right, tomorrow is "Annihalation day" tomorrow!

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Not to be conceited, butt I'm a fuckin' expert at training women....and have cumpletely mastered, the "Close Spot!"

DP

BunBunz would kick my ass if I mastered the "close spot"! :lol:

Hey, I just got a second female client! Yippee! She's from West Palm Beach County!

That'll cost her! Thank god, I won't have to start until after I get back!!!

One word of caution, never have sex with a female client.

Client # 1 today

Wow, it was amazing! Her form was really bad on most things and thank god I was there watching as well!

Her diet consist of only two meals but hey, at least they weren't fattening!!!! We'll certainly fix this and very soon! Like, TONIGHT!

As for her work ethic and desire, it was slightly above average and I constantly had to remind her why we were their in the gym.

As for the bitching and wanting to avoid pain, yeah, I heard it and instantly had her stop and asked her if she'd rather go home and eat a pizza or some fattening food. Thank god two of the finest-hottest gals walked in the gym and acknowledged me and said, "Hello". I asked client # 1 if that was her goal... to look like them and she said, "yes". So, I said, "well, get TO WORK then. And she finished her workout!

Weight & BF tests etc. will be conducted by Bunbunz along with her dieting tomorrow...

Today was "effort and desire" demonstration and the ability to remain focus!

She passed!

I received a call while in the gym at 8:30 am this morning and her telling me two things.

"ooooohhhh my arms hurt!" (She means her triceps)

"Secondly, I ate eggs and I hope that makes you happy!"

Well, I spent two freaking hours recreating her meal plans/Workouts and it was quite easy. (I reformatted my HD and lost my Workout and Meal Plan Disk! Real Smart on my part!!!!)

For Example: While discussing her proteins.... I asked her, "Chicken?" She says, " Only Breast- Boneless-Skinless"
Then I said, "Eggs?" She replies, "Hate them but will try them but can I have a piece of chicken instead"???

So easy!

Today or tonight I should say at 8 pm, I am going to introduce, Back and Shoulders and Bi's! Remember, this is only an introduction and I would never have her train two majors with a minor body part! I'm not that :evil: :evil2:

"110% or NOTHING at ALL!"

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Oh wow! She cried in the middle of her workout and not bc/ of the workout itself or something I did! She had other things on her mind! Tsk-Tsk! I yelled and told her to focus!!!!

"Come Strong, focused and WORKOUT or DON'T come at ALL!"

When I walked in tonight, she was on a treadmill two treadmills from "The Rock"! Heh-he!

Anyhoo, I had her go through the motions of her soon to be ab routine! She cried again and this time it was because of the muscle aching!

Wow, still lots of work to do!!!!!!! :spaz: :nut:

When you get TOTALLY frust8ed.....let me know.......I have run the gamet with training women....and in "other training" as well. :p

SHIT HOWDY DAVID.....welcome to MY World! :D

DP

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
When you get TOTALLY frust8ed.....let me know.......I have run the gamet with training women....and in "other training" as well. :p

SHIT HOWDY DAVID.....welcome to MY World! :D

DP

:lol: No problem there, DP! I will keep you in mind :D

She has Kidney problems so I had to be very careful with her Protein intake/Diet! Her diet is very clean though and that is a "GREAT" thing! Problem was she was only eating 1 to 2 meals a day along with a lot of sugars!

I've structured her weight training to not strain the lower back because of her kidney problems and so far it's gone really good.

Legs day (only Quads) was successful.

4 Sets (10 reps each) of each exercise

- bobsled (squat)
- Leg presses (She was suprisingly strong for never doing them too!)
- * Hack Squat (just an intro to see how her back handles it/She did GREAT though!)
- Walking lunges
- Leg extensions

:D

She didn't bitch as much as today but the day is not over and wait till' she feels it tomorrow and the next day :evil: :evil2:

Last edited:
Another day... another day! Whoa, it's Labor Day!

Yes, I trained her and it was hamstrings, calves and Biceps!

It wasn't too bad. I still employed the 12-10-10-10 rule and made she her form was done and focused in on her weak points in the sense of form!

I found out she was eating still too less! Dammit! She came in to the workout hungry so I told her it will be a quick day (1 1/2!!) I let her have a protein bar!

Afterward we went to Musclemag and got her a weight belt, gloves and some straps.

Tomorrow, is the new week and let the REAL TRAINING BEGIN!!!

CHEST DAY! (First Real Day)

20 mins of cardio

15-20 mins of ABS

Bench
1st set/70 lbs/12 reps
2nd set/85 lbs/10 reps
3rd set/95 lbs/10
4th Set/110 lbs/7 reps/3 assisted

Incline DB's (lbs. represented is for one DB)
(Follow same rep scheme)

1st set/15 lbs (she was scared)
2nd set/17 lbs
3rd set/ 20 lbs
4th set/25 lbs

Cable Flys (lbs. # represented for one side)

1st set- 10 lbs
2nd set- 20 lbs.
3rd set- 30 lbs (2 reps.. very weak in this movement)
4th set- 20 lbs. (15 reps with a slow negative)

Triceps

Close Grip (Smith Machine)

1st set- 85 lbs
2nd set- 95 lbs
3rd set- 105 lbs (for 6)
4th set- 95 lbs (for 12 reps)

Rope pull down

One arm pulldowns

Pullovers

25 mins of cardio

I got a call her from her and she told me she had 7 meals today! Finally!!!

60 mins of Cardio and not weights.

Whew, a load off my back!

20 mins of the Gauntlet-20 mins of the stepper and 20 mins of the Treadmill is what she reported!

Maybe I better peak in on this!!!!!

Hi David!

King of all Post Whores! Sounds like you are doing well with her!
Better hope she's not an IM member! :D

She sounds very strong, has she lifted before?

Originally posted by lina
Hi David!

King of all Post Whores! Sounds like you are doing well with her!
Better hope she's not an IM member! :D

She sounds very strong, has she lifted before?

Hey Lina!

Long time no hear! How are ya? Have you been on lately?

Well, I took a brief pause in my Post whore for three weeks and came on when I could (briefly). Warned everyone that when I come back it would be with vengeance or by storm! :lol:

Anyhooz, I'll be leaving in 15 days and this time I WILL have my laptop but less posting!

As for Robin, she used to workout 6 years ago but got caught up in the partying etc.

I will have the measurements very soon!

Back