• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Primo/Dbol advice

DrJ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've searched on Google for information on Dbol/Primo stacks, and most of the responses I always see are recommendations against it due to its inefficacy, that Primo is meant for women, to add some test, etc.

So why am I making another thread about it? I'm not entirely sure if the multiple recommendations for something 'better' are geared toward people whose goal is serious growth for competing and whatnot, which hardly applies to me; I'm just looking for an aid to put on a little mass so I look stronger and not as skinny (I'm 6'2", 170 lbs), but I don't want to become gigantic.

I'm leaning more toward this stack because I hear it has some of the fewest side effects out of all the options out there, and a friend of mine was on this stack for about 6 weeks and got results similar to what I'm looking for (he grew, but not too much or too fast). I'd include the dosages but I have no idea what they were. Also, the friend in question wasn't taking the Dbol so I will presumably grow even faster than he did, not to mention that I won't have to buy as much.

In short, for a beginner not looking to get into serious bodybuilding, is this an okay stack? And in being so 'weak' as compared to other steroids, is there anything I should take once I'm done if I decide to go through with it?

About me: I'm 22, 170 lbs, I've trained sporadically over the past few years but have never lasted more than two months, and have never used any steroids before. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I can grow naturally. Each time I've stuck to a workout routine and appropriate diet I've always had noticeable gains, according to those around me.

But that's the problem, I never tend to stick to the routine. Not necessarily because of laziness, but lack of time and motivation. This time around I'm pretty motivated (have been going to the gym every day for a month straight, which marks the first time I've lasted longer than two weeks going alone). Problem is, I've got a pretty heavy academic schedule and come August I'll be in grad school which will severely cut down on my available time.

I know the gains I am hoping for will take about a year to obtain, but also recognize that I will only be able to seriously work out for the next six months. As such, I'm looking for something to speed up the process.

At any rate, thanks for your response and for the link, I shall give it a read.

Last edited:
primo is great stuff if you got real one.
best is schering bayer primo that come from turkey, amps are 100mg/ml

you need 500-700mg week

With a solid bulking diet you could easily put on a good deal of size naturally in six months. Therefore I wouldn't bother with AAS.

Primo is good - the h-drol of AAS, for me - but it's expensive (particularly the amount you'll need). I'd use test enan or cyp instead.

If you're not looking to get 'huge' or become a bodybuilder, why bother with steroids at all? Again, you could lose the skinny look and create a decent muscular physique on food, supplementation and committed hard work. I see your predicament, but don't cut corners - just get on with training and eating.

I'm just looking for an aid to put on a little mass so I look stronger and not as skinny (I'm 6'2", 170 lbs), but I don't want to become gigantic.

In short, for a beginner not looking to get into serious bodybuilding, is this an okay stack?

About me: I'm 22, 170 lbs, I've trained sporadically over the past few years but have never lasted more than two months

He should go to the supplement forum, too. After the training forum. And the diet forum.

Drugs or no drugs, diet or no diet, how does he expect to grow if he trains sporadically? How has he been able to fully tap into his natural potential if he's never trained over long periods of time? If he finally has a good block of six months to solidly train, then he won't need gear to make the modest gains he's after. The fact that he doesn't wish to be a bodybuilder, powerlifter or even a big dude, yet wants to use steroids seems to make this whole thing a moot point. Again, I understand he wants results (although not the optimal results one would usually demand from a cycle), but I think using AAS is pointless as he can easily obtain his goals through natural means in that time frame.

Last edited:
Also, I'm not hating on you DrJ. You seem to have researched and you ask direct questions. However, I just think as you're not after the sort of gains drugs tend to deliver, then why take them at all? Particularly when natural means, albeit slower, will bring about what you're after within six months. I know you'll probably run a cycle anyway, and that's fair enough. We're all big boys and can make our own decisions. However, I still wouldn't run primo (despite it being 'safer' and one of Arnie's supposed staple drugs) if that's the case.

Thank you all for your feedback.

Don't worry Mags (and everyone else), I take no offense in or feel "hated on" by any of your comments. It's perfectly logical to advise somebody to avoid something that may pretty much mess up their entire endocrine system when they can achieve it anyway without any sort of pharmaceutical intervention. It's akin to my preferring to waiting for a mild infection to run its course rather than run out to the doctor to get some antibiotics.

In reality, I am still on the fence as far as whether or not I shall go ahead with it, but simply wanted more information in case I decide to proceed. I'll definitely take your advice and visit the other sections of this forum; despite having moderate knowledge of appropriate diets and supplements that should be taken, one can always benefit from others' discussion and suggestions (as I have from this particular thread).

Thanks again.

IML Gear Cream!
i think 400mgs of test E a week for 10 weeks would proly do the trick and its inexpensive.

The only problem is, maintaining the gains after. It requires increasing maintainance calories and continued workout routines.

I have to agree with mags. My personal opinion is that being in your situation it would be pointless and to some degree stupid to proceed with any aas knowing that u train sporadically and in six months time will have no time to maintain training. i think training with a proper diet and training routine, u will get great results for what u want. make sure u can stick with something before u jump in the deep end so to speak.

just my thoughts.

1. Don't use enhancers if you have no record of consistency in your training.
2. Don't use enhancers if you have no history of consistency in your diet
3. Primobolan is the most faked steroid around
4. Any cycle without at least a replacement dose of testosterone will lead to brain fog and a myriad of other symptoms related to hormone imbalances

Get in the gym and learn you body. Get in the kitchen and find the foods that work to make you grow and stay relatively lean. Stop thinking about short cuts. Many young guys think AAS are the holy grail. In fact they are powerful hormones that lead to dependency and a roller coaster ride. To handle them and all their trials and tribulations one has to be seriously grounded in his mind, self image and history of past performance. I suggest you rethink your priorities and strategy.

Back