• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Got snow?

FMJ

Im skitzophrenic& so am I
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many of you guys are getting hammered with this snow storm? I know you Jersey boys are feeling it, between last week and today. I'm hearing this ain't gonna stop till tomorrow afternoon!
I'm in NE PA and we're expecting 10-18 inches by the time it's over.
Fuckin' guy came to plow my driveway already too... by the time it's over, I'll need him to come again tomorrow morning. At $45 a visit, this guy is screwing me by coming so early today.

Still can see my grass here up in Cana-duh.

Got a little dusting last night.

This one's coming from the south west this time. Last week some parts of Jersey got 2 feet but it missed us completely. We didn't dodge the bullet this time and Jersey's really takin the one/two punch. I heard Wash DC had snow as high as the highway dividers last week! :eek: I dunno where they're gonna put all this additional.

been a weird year north of the border, largest snow fall was maybe 2inches at the most. Been able to see the grass all winter so far.

Last few years we have been dumped on.

Just a couple inches so far today, potential for 6-12+ inches. I live in valley country, one place may get 4 inches, and another place 30 minutes away may get a foot and a half.

Lots of snow here in PA. It's a blizzard right now. Have to go back out again and shovel soon. I got to remember to stop rounding my back when I shovel:)

It's dropping into the 30's here tonight but it's currently 60 with a perfect blue sky and a nice breeze. :)

IML Gear Cream!
been a weird year north of the border, largest snow fall was maybe 2inches at the most. Been able to see the grass all winter so far.

Last few years we have been dumped on.

That IS strange. Whenever I think of Canada, I imagine piles of snow everywhere! A stereotype I guess because it's so much further north. Meanwhile, I'm in PA and haven't seen grass in 3 months! lol

Just did a line off my desk here in Hawaii.....oh not that kind'a snow my bad....

That IS strange. Whenever I think of Canada, I imagine piles of snow everywhere! A stereotype I guess because it's so much further north. Meanwhile, I'm in PA and haven't seen grass in 3 months! lol

Now there is an American answer about Canada if I ever saw one :p

I once swam through the vast void of emptiness, I saw the connections that open air made with everything else and the flow of particles from one thing to another, even through open space, I must have stared at this phenomenon for 3 millennia, for who knows how fast or slow time really is moving......

All clear here in S.C....although it is extremely windy today...Rednecks blowing around all over the place! :D

Yes! Piles of snow, govt (err universal) healthcare, ghey marriage, and medical marijuana! That's Canada if ya ask me!

GICH! :thumb:

Don't forget free clinics to shoot-up in, not just heroin either you could go in and shoot gear if you wanted, free needles, sterile water, swabs, everything all right there....

Don't forget free clinics to shoot-up in, not just heroin either you could go in and shoot gear if you wanted, free needles, sterile water, swabs, everything all right there....

We have that here in NYC too.... except, it's usually in the subway.. and not as hygenic.. and it's strictly heroin.:geewhiz:

IML Gear Cream!
Got Snow?

No.

It was 89 Degrees F where I am at.

Middle East?

All of my friends and family in PA and Jersey have been getting wasted for the past 48 hours. Lucky bastards..

8 inches high of mr mtr's shit!!!! oh i mean snow shit...detroit mi...

All of my friends and family in PA and Jersey have been getting wasted for the past 48 hours. Lucky bastards..

yeah, nothin' much else we can do. Still snowing strong here. Stuck inside with the kids. getting cabin fever.

All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.

yeah, nothin' much else we can do. Still snowing strong here. Stuck inside with the kids. getting cabin fever.

All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.All kids and no weed make FMJ a dull boy.
wowwww really a dull boy...ooops:sorry:

great time to put the doobie thoughts out of the mind and hit the weights...:thumb:

Back