• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Spring time noobs

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm fairly new to this forum (and other anabolic discussion forums), but experienced in training, etc... I'm sure all you seasoned weight training vets know how the gyms get after New Years, around spring time and such... The place is full of people 'getting in shape'. It pisses me off when I can hardly find a parking spot or my bench is being used by some spare that's going to make a run at 'working out' for 2-3 weeks (if that long) then quit.

Where am I going with this? I'm wondering if you get the same thing in these forums... You know, the soft dudes that are looking for the magic injection that's going to make their pecs/bi's/tri's pop out there skin so they look nice with their shirt off? I honestly couldn't care less. I just figure that the guys on this board that know their sh!t are in for some real doozies over the next few weeks.

Plus, I'm at work, bored and haven't posted in a while.

So... Bring on the 'oral only' and 'deca only' cycle questions!

Back