• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yo new guy from Canada

mattskaien

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys so im new to the forum my name is Matt and yes im from Canada. Id say im pretty new to the gym scene aswell. Only been going for about a year now. Im 21 years old and currently go to school fulltime. School is also where I go to train.

Ive been trolling around this site for about a week now and have posted a couple times and after reading a little bit I went over to fitday and started looking up the nutritional info for all the food I eat. My results were on average in a day I consume
3,857 Calories (Almost 2000 from Gainer+Protein I take twice daily)
100grams of Fat
545grams of Carbs
211grams of Protein

My training is

Day 1: Shoulders and Back
Shoulder Press
Wide Grip Pull up
Upright Rows (Bar to chin)
Machine Lat Pulldowns
Seated Laterals Raises
Seated Rows
Bent over (seated) Lateral Raises
Olympic bar Rows
Shrugs

Day 2: Chest

Incline/Decline/Flat Bench
Flat Dumbbell Fys
Flat Dumbbell Press
Cable Flys (Lower Chest)
Cable Flys (Upper Chest)
Machine Press
Machine Flys

Day 3: Arms

Incline/Decline/Flate Close grip benchpress
Hammer Curl
Skull Crushers
Preacher Curl Dumbbells
Machine Tricept pushdowns
Olympic Bar Bicep curl
Dips
EZ Bar Curls
Seated behind head tricep extention

Day 4: Legs+ Abs

Squats
Leg Press
Leg Extentions
Calf Raises
Decline Situps
Ab/core Machine
Bike 30 min

Day 5: Rest

Day 6: Do it again

Oh and also after every set I pick up something 2/3 the weight and do the same movement untill failure. (On a machine I just move the pin) You get what I mean.

So im 5'9 150lbs and cant put on size. Im pretty strong for my size but training seems to be going to strength rather then mass. So what is it? More food? (Cal) Different way of training??

Welcome to our bodybuilding & fitness community

mattskaien welcome to IM! :thumbs:

FYI - this forum is for new member introductions, please post specific questions in the appropriate forums, thanks! :)

BTW, you can upload your pics here Photo Gallery.

Note: This is an automated message.

Oh and also the reason why im taking so much high calorie/protein is because im a broke college student and food is more expensive. Also im taking blackpower for a pre and xpand for a post workout creatine.

mattskaien welcome to IM! :thumbs:

FYI - this forum is for new member introductions, please post specific questions in the appropriate forums, thanks! :)

BTW, you can upload your pics here Photo Gallery.

Note: This is an automated message.
love your new profile pic robert sweet...:owned:

Back