• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tri sus 250

ST3FAN2010

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ive started a 10ml course im taking 2 x 1ml jabs a week on monday n thursday ive had 3 so far an will be taking my 4th tomorrow
this is the 1st time ive taken any steroids b4

does any1 know how long it takes 2 start seeing results an what i should be likey to get from them?

ive done a lil research and only wanted to start on milder steroids for my 1st time
my diets good n working out 6times a week for 2-3+ hours a day

you should see results on your second week, but 10ml is no where near enough for a cycle.

ive started a 10ml course im taking 2 x 1ml jabs a week on monday n thursday ive had 3 so far an will be taking my 4th tomorrow
this is the 1st time ive taken any steroids b4

does any1 know how long it takes 2 start seeing results an what i should be likey to get from them?

ive done a lil research and only wanted to start on milder steroids for my 1st time
my diets good n working out 6times a week for 2-3+ hours a day
10ml thats a waste of time for a real cycle you should have went with enthanate plus working out 2-3+ hours a day is a waste also bodies are built in the kitchen a good workout consists of 45min to a hour maybe more on leg day other then that you are overtraining its clear that you have not researched enough about training and gear go back to the drawing board and start over you will benifit more from much needed knowledge.

Back