• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dr. Jeffrey Lang ; From Atheism To Islam

I'd rather watch this:

YouTube Video

The "goat scooter" is awesome!

Thanks for that doctormomen, I watched all of the videos.

I'll post some nice quotes from the Qur'an. All of these quote are cited and in the Koran itself, of which I have a copy (in English).

ISLAM'S HOLY BOOK, THE QUR’AN,
PROMOTES VIOLENCE

(QUOTES FROM THE QUR'AN)

If there is one thing the Muslim people would truly be blessed to know is that God is Love. They do not know a God of love. Their God is encouraging of murder and violence. They do know God is one. However, they need to know that True Christianity teaches God is one. And Jesus is His name. Jesus is God manifest in flesh. God is absolutely one. But His name is not Allah -- it is Jesus. If they could only receive the revelation that Christ is God incarnate and He died on the cross as us, offering us freedom from sin through Him, and that we cannot save ourselves by good works, they would truly praise God the rest of their days like they presently do not know how!

Read these quotes from the Qur'an and see for yourself the violent nature of this religion, thus betraying its error. Please understand that not all factions of the Islamic religion condone violence. Some do and some do not. I just wish to point out to you the Qur'an statements that seem to encourage violence.

The Qur’an encourages murder:

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."
Qur’an 9:5

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Qur’an 9:29

The Qur’an promotes hate of Christians:

"O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust." Qur’an 5:51

"O ye who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye Allah, if ye have faith (indeed)."
Qur’an 5:57

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Qur’an 9:29

"Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures."
Qur’an 98:6

The Qur’an promotes beating of wives:

"Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all)."
Qur’an 4:34

"If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or Allah ordain for them some (other) way."
Qur’an 4:15

Source: http://mikeblume.com/islam2.htm

More quotes to come later.

I'll post some nice quotes from the Qur'an. All of these quote are cited and in the Koran itself, of which I have a copy (in English).

Source: THE ISLAM LIE

Seriously... do you two ever post anything about bodybuilding?
Are there any Muslim forums I can go to so I can post some questions about fitness and dieting?

Source: THE ISLAM LIE

brotha, r u christian ?

brotha, r u christian ?

don't even worry about responding to him. no one here takes his posts as anything other than an annoyance.

on a more serious note though, all of the threads you start are about Islam. this is a bodybuilding site, what's the story?

IML Gear Cream!
don't even worry about responding to him. no one here takes his posts as anything other than an annoyance.

on a more serious note though, all of the threads you start are about Islam. this is a bodybuilding site, what's the story?

Shhhhh! Don't interfere. I want to see doctormomen and Big Smoothy go at it. It'll be like Internet Bum Fights.

Holy shit, Smoothie is being needlessly antagonistic to the followers of Middle Eastern religions?!?!

YouTube Video

Is there anyone he doesn't hate?

Oh, sorry...what were we talking about?:nerd:
I think someone mentioned Islamic bodybuilders coverting to atheist Krispy Kreme Christian brotha's. :geewhiz:

Seriously... do you two ever post anything about bodybuilding?
Are there any Muslim forums I can go to so I can post some questions about fitness and dieting?

FMJ,

I read about bodybuilding a lot and I workout a lot.

I read, mostly.

Post, little, now.

But yes, I came here for BB and health, and I am still here for that.

And please remember, in real-life, I like casual fun conversation, and I only discuss these "religious/political" stuff online.

I gotta light side. I just don't show it here. I actually do, laugh, and loves simple things. :thumb:

More passages from the Koran. (Note* some of these are hadiths.

Qur’an 47:33 “Believers, obey Allah, and obey the Messenger. Do not falter; become faint-hearted, or weak-kneed, crying for peace.” And any treaties with Infidels can be broken anytime for any reason, they have no meaning.

9.123 “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you”

“To participate in Jihad in Allah's cause” (Al Bukhari vol. 1:25)

Sura 2:187-189 “And kill them wherever ye shall find them, and eject them from whatever place they have ejected you; for civil discord is worse than carnage: yet attack them not at the sacred Mosque, unless they attack you therein; but if they attack you, slay them. Such the reward of the infidels...Fight therefore against them until there be no more civil discord, and the only worship be that of God: but if they desist, then let there be no hostility, save against the wicked.”

I use the Koran as toilet paper.

Is this OK, doctormomen?

More Islamic, love. Straight from the Quran:

Sura 8:65 “O Messenger! Rouse the Believers among you to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish two thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are people without understanding.” In other words those who believe not in Allah are not equal to those who do.”

Sura 8:67 “It is not fitting for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he has made a great slaughter in the land.

Sura 8:12 “Remember your Lord inspired the angels with the message: “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: you smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

“Take not the Jews and Christians for friends ... slay the idolaters [infidels] wherever ye find them. ...Fight against those who ... believe not in Allah nor the Last Day” (Sura 5:51; 9:5,29,41).

Sura 9:39 “If you do not fight, He will punish you severely, and put others in your place”

Sura 9:14 “Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you to victory over them, heal the breasts of the Believers.” Fight (kill) them (non-Muslims), and God will punish, (torment) them by your hands, cover them with shame. (Surah 9:14 at-Taubah 9:14)

Sura 9:123: “Believers! wage war against such of the infidels as are your neighbours, and let them find you rigorous: and know that God is with those who fear him.” Hey neighbor how do you feel about this?

Source: the Quran

Also can be viewed here: Quotes from the Qur'an

Wow. Anton Xander Lavey, right?
He actually doesn't hate Christians. He's a satanist. Which is like an Anti-christian. Since "satan" only exists in Christianity.. he's like a guy who hates his own religion. :D

IML Gear Cream!
Wow. Anton Xander Lavey, right?
He actually doesn't hate Christians. He's a satanist. Which is like an Anti-christian. Since "satan" only exists in Christianity.. he's like a guy who hates his own religion. :D

Do you talk in circles often? :haha:

More passages from the Koran. (Note* some of these are hadiths.

I use the Koran as toilet paper.

Is this OK, doctormomen?

You'll never get a substantive response from lil' doc...he's just a mini-troll. :rolleyes:

But now the real question.......What exactly do you believe in, Smoothy?

I think we can address this contructively elsewhere...give me a minute.

Do you talk in circles often? :haha:

Sometimes I just talk so that when I talk the talk is like talk that doesn't really sound like talking.

You'll never get a substantive response from lil' doc...he's just a mini-troll. :rolleyes:

But now the real question.......What exactly do you believe in, Smoothy?

I think we can address this contructively elsewhere...give me a minute.

Yes, I think doc is a troll. Or perhaps, a shill. "Shill," is a Yiddish word, by the way.

What do I believe in?

I believe in peace, harmoney, self-respect, and respecting others.

I do believe in karma.

Peace.

Yes, I think doc is a troll. Or perhaps, a shill. "Shill," is a Yiddish word, by the way.

What do I believe in?

I believe in peace, harmoney, self-respect, and respecting others.

I do believe in karma.

Peace.

I started another thread if you want to expound a bit. ;)

And I should clarify, I don't "hate" Xtians.

My momma told me not to use the word "hate."

I dislike Xianity.

I don't hate nobody. Except for criminals and de-fraud and hurt people.

Back