• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Forum Software Upgraded

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We have upgraded the vBulletin board software to version 3.8.4, there are many new features with this version, such as Social Groups, the member profile page has changed completely, you can now have friends, leave visitor messages and many other things.

This will also allow us to have a mobile version using Tapatalk: Tapatalk - iPhone Android Nokia forum app for vBulletin and phpBB (will be adding this shortly)

I am sure there are other things I am not thinking of right now...

If you encounter any problems, errors, issues please send me a PM.

Thanks!
:thumb:

How come you haven't answered my friend request? :(

and what does the purpose of having a friends group?

So, in the case that someone accidentally selects me as their friend...will I receive a notification? Flowers? A case of fine wine?:thinking:

I'm scared.. of change...

Waiting no friends left.. i feel like pitman:coffee:

So, is that Tweet thing always going to be on the left hand side of the screen? I feel like I'm being watched....by a tweeter.:scared:

So that's what happened to all my reps.

:confused:
what are you talking about?

LOL,
Don't know if its related or not, I used to have three Red stars over my rep status bar.

LOL,
Don't know if its related or not, I used to have three Red stars over my rep status bar.

oh, I changed the point factor so you now need more rep points to get the red stars.

Back