• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How would you split this up (sust/test e/tren e)

littlemoney31

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lets say that sust 250, test e 250, and tren e 200 are being run together. Next lets assume that 500mg sust/wk, 500mg test e/wk and 600mg trene/wk. Total cycle 12 wks. Now...whats the best way to split this up through the week? Do you all think that the breakout below makes most sense?

Mon - mix sust 250mg and test e 250mg (2cc total)
Wed - Tren 300mg (1.5cc)
Fri - Mix sust 250mg and test e 250mg (2cc total)
Sun - Tren 300mg (1.5cc)

or would it really matter in the long run if you just hit all the sust on Monday and all the test on Friday and did not do the mix? Obviously the rationalle is to balance the sust prop as best as possible by shooting it twice a week. But does that prop balance/effect really matter after lets say week 6 when test is flowing at a high rate in the bloodstream. Does that prop bump even factor in after the initial few weeks? I am inclined to say that it really doesnt but figured i would ask the experts. Thanks for your feedback.

Side note: please dont ask me why sust and test e in the same cycle because test is test. This is not the arguement i am interested in having. lets just say to each his/her own.

1cc test and one cc Tren Mon, Wed, Fri. Start with one test and in the middle switch to the other. You'll prol get less water retention on the sustanon. 600 tren E might be a lot. Might want to start out a little slow with it if you don't know how you're going to react to it.

if i see right you will do 600mg tren a week..omfg..its really too much

Well I appreciate the feedback. I wish gear worked on me at low doses but I guess that we all react differently.

Back