• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where is Boner?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Last weekend you may have heard about Andrew Koenig's disappearance via Twitter.

Actor Andrew Koenig was last seen Feb. 16.

Sarah Silverman
, Alyssa Milano, Felicia Day, Hal Sparks, Alyson Hannigan and several other celebrities have been spreading the word about the actor, who was last seen a week ago in Vancouver. Police are searching for him.

Koenig is best known for playing "Boner" on Growing Pains in the '80s and working on the podcast Never Not Funny. He's also the son of Walter Koenig, who played Chekov on Star Trek.

A note about Andrew's disappearance is posted on Walter Koenig's website:
"Andrew was suffering from depression at the time of his disappearance ... On Feb. 16, Walter received a letter from his son Andrew, which caused his father to grow concerned about his whereabouts because of it's despondent tone. It is not believed that any specific incident prompted Andrew's disappearance."

The Vancouver Sun is following the story, and anyone with more information is urged to contact the Vancouver Police Department.

Several news outlets have posted a recent photo of Andrew. He can also be seen in this 2009 video for entertainment site MonkeyGoLucky (with Andy Richter).

Depression is a bitch.

I've never met him, but I did meet his dad, who's a very nice guy.

I hope he's okay.

Boner looks so different.

At first I thought Rob lost his boner.

doesn't sound very hopeful. jeeze i feel bad for his family.

Maybe he's stalking Kirk Cameron with a banana....

Andrew Koenig Paid Rent, Moved Out Before He Disappeared
by Lisa Ingrassia

Wednesday February 24, 2010 02:05 PM EST
andrew-koenig-2-320.jpg
Andrew Koenig on Growing Pains (left) and recently

As missing Growing Pains actor Andrew Koenig's parents issue desperate pleas to help find their missing son, neighbors at the 41-year-old's Venice, Calif., apartment complex tell PEOPLE he moved out several weeks ago before heading to Vancouver, B.C., to visit friends.

"He cleared out his apartment," about three weeks ago, neighbor Mark Clough tells PEOPLE. "It started off as a garage sale, and eventually, he put everything out in front of the apartment, like he was giving it away."

Koenig has been missing since Feb. 16, when his parents, Walter Koenig and Judy Levitt Koenig, got a note from the star. Police say there has been no activity on Koenig's cell phone and ATM card since that date, but they have received "a substantial amount of tips and information" about him.

Back in L.A., Koenig's landlord, who declined to give his name, confirmed that Koenig gave notice and paid his final rent bill last month before vacating the apartment he'd lived in for nine years.

Clough recalls that during Koenig's garage sale, "I said, 'Are you moving?' He said he was heading to Canada to stay with some friends."

Rip boner>>

Andrew Koenig, best known as Boner from Growing Pains, has been found dead in the woods in Vancouver by friends and family that organized a search for him. Last seen on Valentine's Day by friends he was visiting in Vancouver, a search was started by his parents after they received a disturbing letter from their son.

Saying he had been dealing with clinical depression, Walter Koenig (Chekov from the original Star Trek) made desperate pleas to the media and public for help in finding his son. Reports were that he had sold off many of his belongings and gave notice to his landlord in California before traveling to visit friends in Vancouver.

Friends and family organized a search after no information was turned up by either police or tips. Koenig's body was found in a densely wooded area today by the search party. Koenig is lamenting his son's depression and death.

"My son took his own life. . . Don't ignore it; don't rationalize it. Extend a hand," he told reporters about his son and depression.

Jeez

actually that statement comes from men getting a death erection when they were hanged. if you could see it it was said he'd been "well hung".

Last edited:
actually that statement comes from men getting a death erection when they were hanged. if you could see it it was said he'd been "well hung".

Wow.. Almost makes me wanna die by hanging.. just so the people at my funeral will have one last giggle at my expense!

it can happen if you're shot in the head too.

the guy has such a sweet, warm face and eyes. friggin' tragically sad. if you know a depressed person reach out. maybe nothing could have stopped this but who knows...

Marie Osmond’s son commits suicide

Entertainment Tonight reports teen battled severe depression

IML Gear Cream!
I'm battled severe depression Because i'm too tired to go out tonight...

i'm depressed and this thread is ironic...

The problem with depression is that too many people misunderstand it.

There are young, angsty, emo dressing people who moan about how bad life is because it's a tortured existence having to go to school, Starbucks, or work. I think that this is what far too many people think of when the envision depression. Well, it's not.

Real depression doesn't make you write bad poetry, wear black clothes, or get on the Interweb to complain about it. Real depression makes death look like a viable alternative to living. It's a constant battle every just to be somewhat normal. If it's due to a chemical imbalance, it never, ever, goes away.

It's not funny, it's not to laugh at, and it's something that kills way too many people every year. And it's generally not anything a person's done to themselves, such as taking up drugs.

It's not funny at all.

Thats too bad, and sucks for his family to have to deal with that now.

The problem with depression is that too many people misunderstand it.

There are young, angsty, emo dressing people who moan about how bad life is because it's a tortured existence having to go to school, Starbucks, or work. I think that this is what far too many people think of when the envision depression. Well, it's not.

Real depression doesn't make you write bad poetry, wear black clothes, or get on the Interweb to complain about it. Real depression makes death look like a viable alternative to living. It's a constant battle every just to be somewhat normal. If it's due to a chemical imbalance, it never, ever, goes away.

It's not funny, it's not to laugh at, and it's something that kills way too many people every year. And it's generally not anything a person's done to themselves, such as taking up drugs.

It's not funny at all.

I would never kill myself as far as I know, just saying if both my kids were killed in a tragic accident or something who knows... but in the last few years I've come to completely understand why people do except for 1 thing... how they can hurt the people they leave behind. It still seems to me to be a very selfish decision.

One of the shitty thing about being this depressed before is when you want to help someone in that state you KNOW it's impossible for them to believe things will get better. Don't give up though, be gentle and consistent. Let them know you love them. It's fucking sad to say but if they cannot bear to hang on at least they will know you cared.

"Ma'-ybe he's stalking Kirk Cameron with a banana.... "

LOL that some funny stuff!

Back