• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

It's official!!!!

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:heart: I got a girlfriend :heart: :heartpump i got a girlfriend :heartpump: :banana: :eyebrow: :heartpump :heart: :dance:

ok :p no i don't have pics yet but i'm gonna go take some so i'll show you all her and you can drool over her lol:D

I read that as........

Originally posted by CRASHMAN
:cry: I'm broke :cry: :help: I'm broke :help: :gosh: :headbang: :help: :cry: :doh:

Originally posted by w8lifter
Even after the cheap dates...I'm impressed! :p :teeth: :thumbup:

:haha: :haha:

I wish down here in S. Florida these girls would take lessons from your new Girlfriend!!!!

Tell me something. What was it that she was so attracted to! Your Smooth talking? Good Looks? Intelligence? Or, did you go to the bathroom with the door slightly opening? :lol:

Last edited:
Re: Re: It's official!!!!

Originally posted by Pitboss
I read that as........

LoL....

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by davidjasondean

:haha: :haha:

I wish down here in S. Florida these girls would take lessons from your new Girlfriend!!!!

Tell me something. What was it that she was so attracted to! Your Smooth talking? Good Looks? Intelligence? Or, did you go to the bathroom with the door slightly opening? :lol:

The trick was to let her not know you are broke lol now i need to go track down my brother and get him to lend me some money so i can buy her a rose i know they're like only 5 bucks for one but i still only got 1.77 actully 1 lol i lost the change hahah

she was attracted to my well everything :D what can i say :cool:

she gave me a nice pet name she calls me stud :D

i guess i'm just a ladies man w8 she didn't know those dates were cheap only i did:D

The trick was to let her not know you are broke lol now i need to go track down my brother and get him to lend me some money so i can buy her a rose i know they're like only 5 bucks for one but i still only got 1.77 actully 1 lol i lost the change hahah
How do you get by? How do you eat? Do you have one of the school accounts where your parents put in money for you?

she gave me a nice pet name she calls me stud :D
She calls you stud? Well, can't complain except for the originality, though. But it doesn't matter.... you got the GIRL, NOW!

i guess i'm just a ladies man w8 she didn't know those dates were cheap only i did:D
Hmmn... 3rd date was a disaster, 2nd date, you had $1.77 and 1st date, you had $5.00? How did you convince her that you had spent more???

is someone looking for help :D

:thumb: :laugh: Hey have fun but don't get to close or you will end up like the rest of us married folks LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

is someone looking for help :D

CRASHMAN SAYS,
"she didn't know those dates were cheap only i did"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAVID DEAN says, "Hmmn... 3rd date was a disaster, 2nd date, you had $1.77 and 1st date, you had $5.00? How did you convince her that you had spent more???"

Yes, only with this part, though.

Well obviously she was attracted to your creativity ;)

Ladies man? Woah, back that horse up little boy.. You are nothing close to a ladies man, and I am living proof of that one!

But I will stick with ya on saying your cheap with the dates.. nothin like a bun from the hot dog stand with out the meat (I DONT WANT ANY COMMENTS ABOUT THAT LAST ONE!!)

But I guess its the thought that counts?

Ahh, fook it, your pathetic :p

muscle girl :p

ok guys here is the big secret that will let you have any girl want it...?.......??.......huh huh do you?...........you know you want it.........................you need it too...............:D....................she loves it................you would love it.................most men can't..................poor bastards....................you need.............................GOOD SEX :D

Naw.. not sex really.. just a good tongue :p

both is helpful:D

IML Gear Cream!
both is helpful:D

you need.............................GOOD SEX

I knew THAT but I thought you said you didn't have sex with her and that you were more of a gentleman than that?:shrug:

Originally posted by davidjasondean

you need.............................GOOD SEX

I knew THAT but I thought you said you didn't have sex with her and that you were more of a gentleman than that?:shrug:

ya your right:p i am grrrr

i dunno how i pulled it off but i'm pretty suave with the compliment's etc.. and sweet and i guess she really liked that

you sure r a great sweet talker if u can impress a lady. i bow to u:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

kiss my shoes lol :D

Back