• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

After 2 Years I'm Back Guys....and could use some HELP!!!

MrBizKid

Lets do it again....
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok heres the ordeal guys...
Im 31 yrs old and I started working out heavily since I was 22. I had a great body back then.
I signed up to this forum about 2 years ago and was active an lifter in the beginning.
However, like most guys I got lazy and thought my physique would stay with me as I slowly started eating unhealthy and drinking.

After 2 years of barely working out and unhealthy eating I am back here in the forum in desperate need of some help.
I have wasted endless time and money trying to find the best suppliments and none of them seem to measure up or work.

MY QUESTION TO YOU ALL IS THIS...
What stacking cycle would you recommend for a first time user? And can you explain how to adminster it and where to purchase from? I read about the Turinabol Muscle Stack.

Im 31 yrs old, 20-30lbs overweight, no preexisting issues, just now starting to hit the gym again and eating healthy.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!
Thank you...

work out hard first. steroids are wasted without a proper routine and diet. if you spent all of that time half assing it, steroids arent the answer.

i would stick to supplement for now. a simple routine would be as follows:

during: bcaas

pre could be a product of your choice, sizeon ultima etc.

you want to fix 2 years of couch potato syndrome with steroids? I know its not what you wanna hear and your gonna do what you want anyway but get a workout routine and diet for 6 months then evaluate where ur at. stick to creatine, multivitamin, and good diet 4 now

Focus on diet and consistant excercise. A few basic supplements can help some, but don't lose your focus on the most important things.

work out hard first. steroids are wasted without a proper routine and diet. if you spent all of that time half assing it, steroids arent the answer.

i would stick to supplement for now. a simple routine would be as follows:

during: bcaas

pre could be a product of your choice, sizeon ultima etc.

Thans for the advice bro

Back