• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

*Scammer Alert Please Read ASAP*

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There are some scammers who are members here that are asking for money to provide gear. If you are asked to send money to a member please report them immediately. We already have had some members who have reported being scammed out of their hard earned cash.

^ bump

drop their name so the negging can begin

Apparently Lonewolf is one, ripped Buzzard off of 400 bucks... or so the story goes..

How do you know its lonewolf? I dont believe that for a minute. Get your on source and maybe the bashing will stop, cant stand when people point the finger and dont know there ass from a hole in the ground.

I bet its sanesloot. i'll Neg him now just to play it safe.

:roflmao:

I'll bet it's that fucking FMJ! We should all neg ... oh... wait a minute..
Umm... yeah... It's Sane alright. :rolleyes:

Go fuck yourself putting my name in that shit the only scammer on this board is World Pharma there are several posts on different boards where many do not get their stuff world pharma claims its customs but nobody ever gets a letter.
We have your PM's you piece of shit scammer. You are done ripping off the members here.

Lone Wolf said:
If you need a good Domestic source USA.
Email these guys ask for a list Tell them Lone wolf sent you.
PLEASE do not pass this email around.
o****pro@safe-mail.net

IML Gear Cream!
I asked him some questions about mma and next thing I know I got a PM telling me he has a good source and would hook me up I didnt even ask:run::nope::nope:

I asked him some questions about mma and next thing I know I got a PM telling me he has a good source and would hook me up I didnt even ask:run::nope::nope:

That is one way to spot a scam. If you dont ask and they provide you with a source, it is almost 100% scam. Real dealers will never do that and they are waay more picky in who and how they deal. They don't want to get busted, so most of the time it takes years of knowing people before they open up.

weldingman said:
:yell: damn, can't believe it, f-ing scam artist.

Yeah.. He seemed cool and most of the time had solid AAS advice.

How do you know its lonewolf? I dont believe that for a minute. Get your on source and maybe the bashing will stop, cant stand when people point the finger and dont know there ass from a hole in the ground.

It's funny how quick you are to talk shit and even more funny how quickly you're proved wrong.

It's funny how quick you are to talk shit and even more funny how quickly you're proved wrong.
to make judgements is human to admit those judgements are wrong is to be a man about it

I have been scammed for the third time and not sure if this is relevent but he also sent me a PM, just glad i didnt have the money to order. At this rate it doesnt look like ill ever find someone.
Cheers for the heads up.

member wolf also say he order from us and NEVER got gear, when we ask him to give us his mail he registered in our shop to track it he never want to give a mail,etc...its lie!

then he say us to give him free gear how he is mod on some forum...WOW..we say no way!

then he say to us f.....o...

he also say later he never use us..before,etc

so he is total BS!

his pm:

Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
We got off on the wrong foot, I can help you get customers from this board. I am respected here and I am a Mod on a other board. If you send me a couple bottles of test I will give good feedback on your products like qualit, communication and your turn around. lets start there and I will give you good feedback and send you customers and let you source on my board.

his pm:

We got off on the wrong foot, I can help you get customers from this board. I am respected here and I am a Mod on a other board. If you send me a couple bottles of test I will give good feedback on your products like qualit, communication and your turn around. lets start there and I will give you good feedback and send you customers and let you source on my board.

How could you say no to an offer like that? He has his own board!

Wow that is really scary. I got some links from him that I was going to investigate later. I will go delete the links ASAP.

his pm:

wow:banned:

LoneWolf might not even be a notBig, beta-alanine abuser in real life . . .

LoneWolf might not even be a notBig, beta-alanine abuser in real life . . .

So i'm not as ripped as he said i bought the beta-alanine from him he said it was better than test and Dbol..:coffee::coffee:

Lonewolf msged me with a labs email because I wanted to buy right from the source. I made a payment of $250 to this 'lab'. I had been waiting 2 weeks, and have not received a tracking number.

Look I don't need this type of shit.
We did not ship because its night time here.
If you would follow my emails it says once funds are picked up we will ship usps with tracking info You are not the only customer we have I deal with over 100 orders a day.
So please take a chill pill this is not walmart bro.
Once my mailer ships he will forward me tracking info and I will send it to you.
So just sit back and relax its out of your hands.

Please veiw this clip.
DAD WHERE'S MY GEAR?

He goes by David Ryder in Utica, Michigan. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

you'll probably recieve your The One, NeoVar, beta-Alanine stack soon, and be on the path to mega-jackedness :roflmao:

I dont understand how people get gear now? I inquired and got scammed now? How do you guys go about buying from a lab without getting scammed?

I dont understand how people get gear now? I inquired and got scammed now? How do you guys go about buying from a lab without getting scammed?

look at the ads in the forum..:coffee::coffee:

in time grasshopper in time :coffee::coffee:

Back