• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lone Wolf what?

jcar1016

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys and gals just got a pm from Lonewolf he says hes got the hook up on a fresh batch of Bull Semen from dumfuk labs. Only $49.99 a vial. WOW if you want some just e-mail him at Imafukinmoron@scammer.com

P.S. He said he knows its good he orally milked the bull himself
P.S.S The clear fluid in the vial thats saliva its complementary

DONT MISS NEXT WEEKS BATCH YUM CAMEL CUM:attitude:

:fuckdog:

hey guys and gals just got a pm from Lonewolf he says hes got the hook up on a fresh batch of Bull Semen from dumfuk labs. Only $49.99 a vial. WOW if you want some just e-mail him at Imafukinmoron@scammer.com

P.S. He said he knows its good he orally milked the bull himself
P.S.S The clear fluid in the vial thats saliva its complementary

DONT MISS NEXT WEEKS BATCH YUM CAMEL CUM:attitude:

:fuckdog:

lmao

what's going on here? Someone get jipped?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::banned::banned::banned:

I would be watching over my shoulder if I was that boy. That fucker deserves whats comming to him.

I ordered on 1/5. The email no longer exists. Should I continue to check the mail everyday or just go ahead and start my creatine/beta-alanine cycle?

I ordered on 1/5. The email no longer exists. Should I continue to check the mail everyday or just go ahead and start my creatine/beta-alanine cycle?
:sorry:bro aint nothing coming in the mail I've seen about 8 other people on boards that he ripped and IMO the beta-alanine is a waste of your time

IML Gear Cream!
jcar1016 said:
:sorry:bro aint nothing coming in the mail I've seen about 8 other people on boards that he ripped and IMO the beta-alanine is a waste of your time

I'm joking jcar... About my pack showing up and the body altering effects of my beta-alanine stack. I knew I was fucked when I sent an email and I got the 'undeliverable message; recpient does not exist on server' message.

AKIRA said:
I liked Lone Wolf. Dammit, this is a tragedy.

Lol... I know, right? I liked him too except for the fact he stole my money.

:coffee::coffee:

Back