• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Short Test Prop cycle questions...

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm new here but have been in and around many other forums off and on. A little about me... 25 years old tall dark and handsome.......
GOTCHA!!!

ok, but seriously.. 25 6'1" ~200lbs 10-12%bf in the strength & conditioning/fitness field. Was an idiot when I was in my late teens and messed around a bit with orals and othe little bullsh** just enough to screw up my HTPA without really doing much for me. With that said my 1st "real" cycle started about this time last year.

500mg test e week 1-16
300mg deca week 1-14
Frontloaded with test prop 100eod and did a heavier dose of deca my first 2 weeks.
hcg 250iu twice/week (almost all the way through)
arimidex at first then started with letro(still don't feel like I got doses right)
Cycle was awesome! but sides got nasty toward the second half of the cycle...acne, gyno symptoms, aweful recover(pct was Clomid 150 100 100 50), etc...

Enough about the past if you need to know more just ask....

Now...I am planning another cycle but short and simple. Originally planned on test p 150eod for about 6 weeks, but I'm getting it through a few middle men and supposedly couldn't buy less than 5 bottles, so... I got 5.

Now I was very set on keeping this cycle very short to avoid a lot of the sides and to ease recovery, so I'm now thinking of upping the dose to 200eod which would be a lot more test/week especially taking the ester weight into consideration and I know thats a heavy dose of Prop. Thoughts???

Next question, the guy I'm getting it from has about a half a bottle of winny 100mg/ml that he'll give me, but I have no sopurce for more. What's the least amount I could run to have any effect? 75mg eod for barely 2 weeks? Can eod be done with such a short half life?

Next question, I will be going to miami for a week the 5th week of my cycle. I've been looking all over about getting aas through in checked bags, etc... anyone have suggestions??? All I would really need is 200-300ml left in one vial 2 pins and 2 syringes.

Ok, thats a lot of writing for you already. Props to anyone who taked the time to read through and offer some good advice.

Sh**, last question this test is supposedly expired, dont know the date yet... but I've read that many have used expired stuff without too much of a problem. thoughts???

its okay to shoot the expired stuff, i hear lots of others do it. It may not be as potent tho.

Im on 100mg of prop ED too, and so far no problems, however im only a week in.

as for the trip, just mail it to yourself before you go.

its okay to shoot the expired stuff, i hear lots of others do it. It may not be as potent tho.

Im on 100mg of prop ED too, and so far no problems, however im only a week in.

as for the trip, just mail it to yourself before you go.

Thanks bro, I'd like to here how that dose goes for you... I thought about mailing too, but how do you justify get away with mailing something to yourself at a hotel?
Any experience with winny?

Yeah, ive done winny for 7 weeks @50mg/ed. The min i would do for winny is 4 weeks and the max is 8 weeks...thats just me tho. I will keep you posted on the prop. GL

Last edited:
anyone else have dosing opinions?

Or..

any thoughts/tips of mailing/flying with 2 shots worth?

Dont fly with it, Bad juju. I wouldnt even bother with the winny, not really worth the trouble. 150mgs EOD should be just fine, dont be to quick to raise your doses, cuz next time you will have to use even more to get the same effect.

Back