• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle to gain lean mass

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would like to gain lean mass,already plan to use test E.What can i combine with it.Also, was robbed by the famous Lone Wolf(400$),is there a way to order safely from the net,begin to be desesperate!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lean cycles depend on diet, not gear. That being said, test/var, test/deca/var, would be somethings to look into.

My diet is already perfect 4 days no carb, 3 days moderate carbs.No pasta,dairy product or junk.Just good old fish and chicken,with egg whites as protein sources and veggies to go along.With as much water i can drink which is a lot.With extra omega-3,vit c and muti as supplements and whey isolates.Could you tell me how much var and deca per week!!!!
Thanks

Would like to gain lean mass,already plan to use test E.What can i combine with it.Also, was robbed by the famous Lone Wolf(400$),is there a way to order safely from the net,begin to be desesperate!!!!Would also prefer a north american site because i dont wanna wait two months before receiving my stuff!!!Any help would be great!:geewhiz:

I feel bad that you got ripped off bro, but posts and threads like these are just going to invite more trouble your way. Be careful, be safe.

/V

Thanks Victor, it's just like everybody said it did look like the man knew his stuff.If i wouldn't be living far in a northern area i wouldn't look on the web for gear,i just doesn't have any choice!!!

Back