• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone ever see 200mg/ml BD Test Prop? not clear either???

Not true, 50/50 EO and grapeseed oil, with 2% BA, and 20% BS, 200mg/ml test prop will hold fine, and it is kinda pain free...... key word " KINDA"

Whatever, grapeseed oil yes great for pain free, nevermind ur right, whatever

I don't buy into it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dear DaBeast25, all old British Dragon vials are copy-fake!
no more old legit BD is out.

now only new line of GMP BD will be out soon!

best-regards

WP

IML Gear Cream!
pic.

26982d1268252819-aquabol-british-dragon-new-look-aquabol-british-dragon.jpg

200mg/ml prop can be made. Three ways to do it, lots of BA, which is debilitating!! 2%BA, 18-20%BB, 50/50 oil/EO, which still has a bite. Or same as lat with all EO, which for may hurts much less, unless your one of the lucky few who have a reaction to EO in which case it will cripple you!

200mg/ml prop can be made. Three ways to do it, lots of BA, which is debilitating!! 2%BA, 18-20%BB, 50/50 oil/EO, which still has a bite. Or same as lat with all EO, which for may hurts much less, unless your one of the lucky few who have a reaction to EO in which case it will cripple you!

Thanks, would any of those combos create dark oil?

Why would high BA effect how well the gear holds? BB and BS are the actually solvents. Not saying ive been experimenting with this........

Hmmmm, if i was expirementing i wouldnt try this cuz it sounds down right painful. BB ive heard is a general purpose solvent but BS is king for high mg's with low BA.

well... I just shot .75ml(which hopefully ='s 150mg of prop from some legit ugl) along with my test e shot. I really hope this dark crap isn't some mislabeled tren. I guess I'll never know???

Back