• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Post a workout that will make someone puke in under 20 mintues

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Go.

20 rep squat program if done properly has high potential for invoking vomit.

Done right meaning using your 10 rep max weight for 20 reps. :thumb:

Last night while you were in a drunken stupor you invited some hot babe you picked up at the local pub to come work out with you at the gym today and this shows up:
1.jpg

At one of our Marine PT sessions we did about 10 - 15 minutes of non-stop exercising. Consisted of Jumping Jacks for about 30 secs to a minute then Push ups for the same time then jump up and run in place then High Knees and start over again. If your not in good shape you'll either quit or throw up. I know it's not weight lifting ,but then again you didn't specify.

Anything that includes heavy low-rep supersets/monster sets for legs and, to a lesser extent, back.

Or Arnold's chest/back superset routine :D

Burpee pullups. No rest. 20 minutes.

drink 1 gallon of milk in 20 minutes. you'll projectile vomit for sure

Lifetime Fitness Xtreme Challenge
60 ab rollers w/ scooter
3 laps of leap frogs (up and down the gym was 1 lap)
60 push ups w/ knee tuck on scooter
3 laps of hamstring scooter (sit on scooter and scoot)
60 mini hurdle hops
3 laps of scooter hops (push scooter while hopping)
60 burpees
3 laps of scooter swimmer
60 hamstring ball curls
3 laps of towel pushs
3 laps of suicides
60 sec ball balance

I did it in 52 mins and some change.

every bicycle race i have ever been in, or any interval session i do... will almost do it..

Try the Arthur Jones/Casey Viator Colorado Experiment. High intensity to the MAX!

1 large pizza 1 kg bag of fries 22 chicken fingers and a brick of cheese ;) call that the o-line workout

After warming up, do Sumo deadlifts for 30 reps at 275, non stop. Not a heavy weight, but the rep level challenges this 57 yr old.
Bigback51

Was that an actual suggestion or just an opportunity to say that at 57 you can deadlift 275? lol

Well, I sure as hell can't deadlift 275 for 30 reps.

Sprint up a large hill. Immediately return to the bottom and do this again. Repeat until vomit spews forth from your mouth.

Sprint up a large hill. Immediately return to the bottom and do this again. Repeat until vomit spews forth from your mouth.

I do that for my HIIT. I never do it on flat, always up a steep hill. It doubles as a gastro-intestinal function checkup because I can usually see how much my food has been digested in 90 minutes :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Super Set
Medicine Ball Squats 3 x 20 reps
Bosu toe touches 3 x 20 reps
Buso Ball squats 3 x 20 reps

20 Squats, single walking lunges. 20 squats 3 sets each
20 Squats double walking lunges 20 squats 3 sets each
20 Squats triple walking lunges 20 squats 3 sets each
Speed skater lunges 3 sets each
Frog jumps 3 sets each
Super Set
(Back) Lat pull down wide 3 x 20
Lat pull down close 3 x 20
(Shoulders) Side Lateral Cable Raise 3 x 20 reps

(Biceps) Cable Curls 3 x 20 reps
(Triceps) Rope Pushdowns 3 x 20 reps

3 set superset, no rest between lifts.

Squat 15+ reps to failure
Bench 15+ reps to failure
dead lift 15+ reps to failure

That alone will make you puke

Push an out of gas 1978 Pinto(littered fast food garbage) driven by a 260lb fat chick up a hill to the nearest gas station so she'll have sex with you.

Push an out of gas 1978 Pinto(littered fast food garbage) driven by a 260lb fat chick up a hill to the nearest gas station so she'll have sex with you.

Do we really need to push the car? Isn't sex with the 260lb chick enough to make you vomit?
:barf:

Down a gallon of milk in one.

Then do some light stretching.

Why would you want to throw up? So you can say you're badass?

Sounds like a waste of calories and protein to me.

Put a heavy bag across your shoulders yoke style sprint 100 yards and throw the bag as far as you can pick it back up and repeat no rest. Youll spew in ten minutes

Put a heavy bag across your shoulders yoke style sprint 100 yards and throw the bag as far as you can pick it back up and repeat no rest. Youll spew in ten minutes

Buying a sandbag soon, and will be testing this ;)

The smart money says Gazhole will lose his lunch.

Whole body routine consisting of one giantset, one exercice per bodypart,doing that kind of pyramidal.Example,you choose bbll curls for bis, you make 10 reps with 50 lbs, 10reps with 70 lbs ,10 reps with 90 lbs, 10reps with 70 lbs and finally 10 reps with 50 lbs, all without taking rest.After that,still without taking rest,you do a pyramidal set for another muscle and so on until you have train all your bodyparts !

Have a nice steak with too much garlic salt, then pop an extra ACE inhibitor, then squat and deadlift your max.

Back