• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Been a Problem forever..

Palmer.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
PM For Picture..

See on my left chest muscle, I have a crease or chest line under it, on the right I don't.. I have a bit of skoliosis, but I try and keep shoulders level during lifts.. Should I try dumbbells, and do what some other guy told me to do and squeeze until its fatigued?

Any other ideas?

PM For Picture..

See on my left chest muscle, I have a crease or chest line under it, on the right I don't.. I have a bit of skoliosis, but I try and keep shoulders level during lifts.. Should I try dumbbells, and do what some other guy told me to do and squeeze until its fatigued?

Any other ideas?

Not to familiar with the problem. I suggest a good long bulk ,and eventually muscles will cover that crease.

If you have a known scoliosic, if u deminishing the scoliosis you deminish the visible symptoms you are explaining.
I'd recommend continuing with a symmetrical workout plan with the addition of stretching the shortened muscles and tendons you definitely have in your spine. I was a PT for years before turning to online sales, so as a therapist, I would look at which side you lean to..realize that that side has shortened muscles and tendons because of the posture you hold day in and day out.
An easy stretch is sidelying on a couch with the armrest under your armpit (hand heading toward floor) & bring the other arm up as if you are doing a jumping jack on your side..You should feel a strong stretch in your side. This will stretch out the tight muscle fibers. Honestly, this should become a daily stretch because the scoliosis will never leave you and you don't want to get twisted with age. There are a few others I could teach you, but this is the easiest..Just hang out in that position for atleast a minute, preferably more once a day. This is a good start.

Back