• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What to do about my mid-cycle vacation?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In 4 weeks I'll be flying into miami and staying for 7 days. I've figured out a fairly complex shooting protocol, but for the most part leading up the trip I'll be shooting 630mg of test e and somewhere between 350 and 550mg of test p/week.

What do you guys think I should do regarding this trip, I really don't want to put everything on hold for that week(I'll def be lifting still).

Some have reccomended mailing it to my hotel... but mailing and recieving a package with identical sender and reciever names seems very suspect(to me at least) and I dont have anyone else that will send it to me. In addition timing would have to be perfect.

Having every in a carry-on bag seems like an idiot move, but I "feel" like putting it in a checked bag could work... Having 2 pins hidden seperately from the 2 syringes, and having one vial with maybe 3.5-4ml of Test e/p blend.
I'm just not sure what the x-ray, metal detectors, etc... can find after the bag is checked.

Any ideas????

Just Bump up the Long Ester to 1 gram the day you leave.

Its only 7 days, you should be fine.

So... I'm scheduled to shoot 360 test e/100 test p the day before I leave... Shooting say... another 600 the next morning right before should be ok rt?

Just didnt want too much fluctuation in my blood, but it's probably better to have that piece of mind than to risk traveling with it anyway.

I first thought about preloading a syringe but I feel like it'd be easier to get caught with a preloaded syringe vs. everything separated. from an x-ray/metal detector standpoint.

So nobody has done this before(or wants to admitt it at least, lol

I've done it before. I prefilled my three syringes and capped the syringe with a blunt cap (Got it from a pre-filled saline syringe). I put them in my jeans pocket. I put the pins in my shaving kit. No metal to detect when I walked through the scanner and no one questions shit in a shaving kit.

Back