• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cardiovascular Health

ceazur

Placebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am building long distance endurance pretty swiftly. I'm lacking in sprints. I get winded pretty quick. I sprint Approximately 70 yds. and jog 70 yds back. I can do this about 5 times before death approaches. Any ideas on helping build endurance. Different running exercises? Should I workout leg muscles often? Lunges..? sandbag squats? sandbag dead lifts?

So what are you looking to improve? Anaerobic endurance? Sprinting speed?

IIRC there have been studies pointing out that aerobic exercise can hurt a person's anaerobic endurance but anaerobic exercise may help a person's aerobic endurance. If you want to build anaerobic endurance, I would say do intervals.

Is there any specific reason you want to improve your anaerobic endurance? Is it for a sport or a job or something? It's generally best to use intervals and intensities that are close to what you see in those activities.

So what are you looking to improve? Anaerobic endurance? Sprinting speed?

IIRC there have been studies pointing out that aerobic exercise can hurt a person's anaerobic endurance but anaerobic exercise may help a person's aerobic endurance. If you want to build anaerobic endurance, I would say do intervals.

Is there any specific reason you want to improve your anaerobic endurance? Is it for a sport or a job or something? It's generally best to use intervals and intensities that are close to what you see in those activities.

For the Marine Corps my friend.

Take creatine.

I don't know if lifting will help your endurance. It will certainly help speed if you build strength and work on neuromuscular efficiency and turn it into power, but endurance I do not know.

Take creatine.

I don't know if lifting will help your endurance. It will certainly help speed if you build strength and work on neuromuscular efficiency and turn it into power, but endurance I do not know.

I need endurance, to ease the hardness of running, sprinting, quarterdeck, running, sprinting, etc

For the Marine Corps my friend.

Is there a specific test you're training for? If so, what is it?

If not, then try to make a best estimate as to the intervals over which you'll be sprinting. For example, football players may sprint all out for a few seconds, then rest for 30 seconds, then repeat.

Take creatine.

IIRC there are some studies showing the benefits of anaerobic exercise on aerobic endurance. I think I read about this on Patrick's website.

IIRC there are some studies showing the benefits of anaerobic exercise on aerobic endurance. I think I read about this on Patrick's website.

Yea I've read articles on that but they refer to things like sprinting where lactic acid builds up, rather than weight lifting where it's muscle fatigue that happens.

IML Gear Cream!
Stop straying away from the primary question ladies. Whats the best way to build up endurance for sprints. or is the endurance I get from running distance the same?

No sprints are much different from long distance. However sprints can help with long distance. Best bet would be to just do them until you get better, no silver bullet on this one I'm afraid. If you were to work out, it would take you just as long to develop that speed as it would if you did sprints regularly lol

Alright, that's what I needed to know.

Back