• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cjc1295 GHRP2

tydb2010

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey whats the conversion for it and whats a good dose . I never used it and it dont come with direction LMAO . Ohhh and would it be good to take with 1000 mg test and 500 mg tren or save it for a rainy day ?????

From the research I have done, the peptides show much promise. Amongst the "peptide" gurus, the cjc-1295 has been ruled out of being of any use do to what is called GH bleed. The current most potent combo of use is believed to be modified GRF(1-29) and GHRP-2. The doses that are being suggested are 100mcg of each 3 times a day. Here is a chart comparing the effects of the GRF/GHRP combo compared to GH and cjc-1295.

The basic theory behind peptide use is that the higher the peak plasma level of GH, the more local IGF-1 is produced. WHen I say local, I mean the actual muscle cells, as well as other cells producing IGF-1 with in themselves. Not just elevating hepatic IGF-1 secretion. To match the peak of the peptides, one would have to use exogenous hGH intravenously(IV).

There is a lot of studies on these compounds and a few people have dedicated much of there lives to putting together all of them to make sense and get the most effective use out of them. Hats of to them. They would be known as Datbtrue an Bobaslaw. Bobaslaw made the chart based on several other charts that I just posted.

Attachments

• ay4mzs_4b.jpg
    ay4mzs_4b.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 12
what is safer to run together for fat loss and fear of high cortisol levels as well as excess prolactin ghrp-2 with grf1-29, or ghrp-6 with grf1-29? Any advice would be appreciated.

Back