• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Injectable Anavar ?

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It seems I keep hear'n about this alot on some other sites and even here a time or two. I personally have never seen any, but that means nothin because I can remember when no one thought that winny could be oil based or D bol could be injectable. It seems easy enough to suspend in solution ( oil based) but I've also heard that the injections are mega painful ( perhaps that could be adjusted with 60% EO/40% oil blend:hmmm:). At any rate it seems that it would be easier to take var as an oral compared to ED painful shots. But it does present some possibilities I'd imagine because it's been explained to me that the body reacts differently to injects as opposed to orals even with the same compound because of how it gets broken down. Anybody got any info bout this ?

I personally have no experiance with it,but someone I know claims they tried some and it was like pinning liquid fire said he would never do it again so I dont know

I personally have no experiance with it,but someone I know claims they tried some and it was like pinning liquid fire said he would never do it again so I dont know

Yeah thats what I heard as well, except it described like getting shanked with a blow torch. LOL

just curious why not just take the oral? unless your planning on takin other orals then i understand

Bein real, I'm just curious as to

1 If it's even something that exist

2 Wondering what (if any) the difference in effect between injectable and oral and if it's a useable option

3 The fellas got a ton of var powder and we just gett'n creative LOL

If your going to make an injectable out of a typical oral then make sure you micronize it first. This is part of the reason why its so painful, another reason is what its suspended in. Ive seen inject winny that is water based that you can hit with a slin pin.

The theory behind injecting orals is that it bypasses the liver completely the first time around, and the methylation protects it the second time around, so in THEORY you get more Bang mg for mg.

If your going to make an injectable out of a typical oral then make sure you micronize it first. This is part of the reason why its so painful, another reason is what its suspended in. Ive seen inject winny that is water based that you can hit with a slin pin.

The theory behind injecting orals is that it bypasses the liver completely the first time around, and the methylation protects it the second time around, so in THEORY you get more Bang mg for mg.

In theory! Personally, I don't feel any oral is more potent injected than taken orally. IMO, they are made for animals, who won't swallow pills.

I've done up injectable drol before so I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

Back